Filming of The Mysterious Class (5/10)

[Episode 5 - The Ghost's Influence on Our Class]

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

(Everyone looked at Asahi waiting for his answer as he only stared back at them not saying anything.)

Yedam: Answer me! Are you really the ghost?

(Asahi got up and lifted up his sleeve to reveal a cross tattoo. All of them had gathered in front of Asahi as he pulled out a cross necklace.)

Hyunsuk: Hey...

Jihoon: But that's a cross

Junkyu: Can a ghost wear a cross?

Hyejin: Probably not

Asahi: Does this answer your question?

Junghwan: Then explain this (holds up the phone to show a video of Asahi mumbling at the painting)

Hyejin: It looks like he is praying Junghwan (looks over at Asahi)

Asahi: Hyejin is right, I was praying for our class and this is what I get in return?

Hyejin: Ayyy, I'm getting smarter by the second (accidentally says out loud and looks around the room) S-sorry...

Asashi: (Walk over and grab Hyunsuk's wrist) How is it? Is it still cold?

Hyunsuk: (Nods slowly)

Asashi: This is called cold feet and hand, not a ghost.

(A few of the boys laughed at Asashi's response.)

[In Jaehyuk and Haruto's Room]

(Hyejin was currently studying with Jaehyuk in his and Haruto's room.)

Jaehyuk: Do you get it Hyejin? (looks over at her.)

Hyejin: Y-yes, I understand it a little bit more.

Jaehyuk: That's good, you are improving very well. I'm impressed at how quickly you are picking things up... may I ask why you are having an issue in class?

Hyejin: I just don't get much sleep at night because I get nightmares a lot... so I occasionally sleep in class... (look down and continue your work)

Jaehyuk: (Nod slowly and look over at Hyejin) I'm going to get you some tea and some snacks since you have been working hard. (Get up and leave the room)

Hyejin: (Lays head down on the desk and pretends to fall asleep)

Jaehyuk: (Walk back in and shake Hyejin awake) Hyejin, are you okay? you were muttering in your sleep and starting to shake... are you having a bad dream?

Hyejin: (Nod slowly)

Jaehyuk: Here is your tea, it's chamomile, and it can help you with sleeping. (hand her the mug)

(Hyejin took a sip of the tea and immediately felt relaxed.)

Hyejin: Thank you for the tea (smiles and him.)

[In the Classroom]

(Hyejin walks into the classroom and sits at her desk putting on headphones and reading the book 'Frankenstein')

Jaehyuk: (Turns back and smiles at Hyejin and turns back around.)

(Haruto soon walks into the classroom sits at the desk next to Hyejin and kisses her on the cheek as he sat down. Hyejin turned back to her book when an argument between Doyoung and Junghwan broke out.)