Web Drama Meeting

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

"Hyejin-ah! we have to get ready for a meeting!" Jihoon yelled.

I rolled out of bed and walked to my closet pulling out something random. I quickly got ready and left my room meeting Jihoon, Doyoung, and Mashiho in the living room.

 I quickly got ready and left my room meeting Jihoon, Doyoung, and Mashiho in the living room

The four of us got into our van with one of our managers and made our way to YGE.

"Jihoon, what is our meeting about again?" I asked looking over at the leader.

"We are doing another web drama, so we are coming together to talk more about the details and more about each member's character and the plot of the drama," he replied looking over at me.

I nodded and looked at my phone.

Once we arrived, we joined the other members who were waiting for us to get over to them. Once we got together we made our way up to the conference room.

*Time Skip*

"Ok, so the plot of the drama is In Boseok Boys High School, the students of Grade 12 – Class 4 are trying to come to terms with the possibility of a ghost lurking in their homeroom after discovering that their class of 22 students supposed to have only 21.  A series of spooky events drive the students to suspect each other while trying to solve the mystery of their class' resident ghost, who might simply be posing as one of their classmates," The staff said.

We all nodded at the idea and agree that we liked the concept of the show.

The 13 of us went down the line of what we would like ourselves to be like until it got to me.

"I think it's only fitting that I am a transfer student to the school and obviously the school's first female student. I think that just like myself I should be very shy at first, but eventually opens up to the boys and shows her true loving and caring personality," I said as the staff wrote down notes on what I said.

"There was something that we thought of for your character actually."

"Yeah, we were thinking about you and Haruto becoming a couple in the drama."

I choked on my water and Haruto's eyes went wide.

"That is okay with the two of you?"

"Um yeah, if Hyejin is okay with it then I am too."

"Great! I think this meeting went well. We will get started on writing the script and hopefully, we will be able to start the filming process."

The 13 of us bowed and said goodbye before making our way out of the room.

Yedam, Haruto, Hyunsuk, Yoshi, and I all went to my studio to start working on some stuff for our next comeback.

"Guys I produced something the other night, I wasn't sure if it could be used for a song on our next album or not," I said as we walked inside.

"Let's hear it," Yedam said.

I sat in my chair and pulled up the file and played it for the four of them.

"I really liked that!" Hyunsuk said giving me a high five causing me to laugh at his response.

"Thanks, do you want to use it? I can scrape it if not," I said looking between the four of them to see what they thought.

"I think we can use it, I'm sure you and Yedam can easily write lyrics for it. Why don't you two do that and we can all go work on some other things," Hyunsuk said.

Yedam and I both nodded and went straight to work while the others left.

*Haruto's P.O.V*

"Hey Asahi and Mashiho are here, do you want to talk about Hyejin since we couldn't the other day?" Yoshi asked once we left the room.

"Yeah sure, let's go," I said as we walked to one of the restaurants we have.

When we got there Mashiho and Asahi were already there waiting for the two of us.

The four of us ate a meal together and talked about random things first before getting into what I wanted to talk to them about.

"So Ruto, what about Hyejin did you want to talk about?" Mashiho asked.

"I um, well obviously she is very beautiful which is something we all 12 say to her constantly...." I started slowly drifting off.

"Yes? What's up Ruto? you know you can talk to us about anything right?" Asahi spoke up.

"Well... whenever I'm around her I feel this certain way and I don't know why," I replied.

"Can you describe what that feeling is?" Yoshi asked.

"I don't know if I can explain it but my heart races when she gets really close."

"Do you like Hyejin?" Mashiho asked.

"I don't think so, I'm not sure thought," I said scratching the nape of my neck.

"Hmmm, how about taking the time to figure that out? You and Hyejin are supposed to be a couple in our upcoming drama, maybe you that to figure out if that's why you feel that way when you are around her," Asahi said, and the other two nodded in agreement.

I nodded my head and took a sip of my water.

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

"Hey Damie, how does this sound? Darararararari. Neol bogo isseum eumagi, baby. Neoreul wihan melody, melody, yeah. Nega myujeunikka jal deureobwa, play it," I sang the lyrics I had written a bit ago.

Yedam nodded and hummed it to himself.

"Sasil mariji since seventeen, yeah. Neol jikyeobwatji mareul mot haesseul ppun. Yeojeonhi ne juwil maemdora. Du nuneul ttel suga eopjana," he sang while writing it down, occasionally changing bits and pieces.

"I like that Damie, this is starting to sound really good," I said with a smile.

He smiled and nodded in agreement going back through what we had, fully putting the two parts together.

"I think to add on to yours we could add something like. Oh-oh-oh, hoksi. Neodo gateun mamiljineun. Nan an gunggeumhae, yeah. Nan nega joeunikka" I sang.

After some time, Yedam and I managed to finish up the lyrics.

"Hey Jinnie, do you want to record the song together?" Yedam asked.

"Yeah, we can just do it naturally and maybe throw some adlibs in there wherever we think fit," I replied.

After we finished recording our demo we called Hyunsuk, Asahi, Yoshi, and Haruto to come and hear what we had done within the few hours we worked together.

"Hey Damie, Jinnie, how did the song go?" Hyunsuk asked.

"We finished and made a demo to which we can change the song to however you see fit," Yedam replied.

The four nodded and I went over and played the demo for them.

Once the song finished playing the boys looked at the two of us. The four made some suggestions and tweaked a bit of the song before calling it a day and planning on making our way back to our dorms.

Words: 1118

Date: December 13, 2022