Filming of The Mysterious Class (10/10)

[Episode 10- Can we be Friends with a Ghost?]

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

(Hyejin woke up and got dressed for school, not wearing her uniform. It was a week after the whole situation with Haruto and Hyejin had been falling into a depressive state, self-harming, and not eating at all.)

Hyejin's Thoughts: I've been listening to 'Running up that Hill' by Kate Bush, the song was the only thing besides Haruto keeping me alive right now

Hyejin's Thoughts: I've been listening to 'Running up that Hill' by Kate Bush, the song was the only thing besides Haruto keeping me alive right now. This is also the first time wearing shorts since my self-harming, the cuts were somewhat healed but you could tell they were done within the past couple of days.

(Hyejin dragged her feet up the stairs of the school and made her way to the classroom when she walked in the first door, she caught everyone's attention, especially Doyoung. He looked her up and down before turning away. Hyejin made her way to her desk which was now no longer there. She sighed and punched the locker causing her hand to bleed. Hyejin jumped on top and sat up there blasting the song louder, leaning her head against the wall, and closing her eyes.)

Hyejin: (Open your eyes and open your book, started reading it.)

[Lunch Time]

(Hyejin grabbed her bag and followed the boys to the cafeteria for lunch. When she walked in she made her way to the corner of the room and sat there once again opening her book. She could feel the eyes of her 11 classmates looking at her as she once again avoided eating lunch.)

(Out of boredom, Hyejin got up to leave when two boys from the night of the haunted house pushed her to the ground, the one picked it up and ripped it in front of her and pushed her causing her to hit her head against the wall. Tears started to fall from her face as she could no longer take it and ran out and to the classroom crying.)

[In the classroom]

(As everyone started to work, Hyejin listened to music when it suddenly paused. She looked at her phone and saw an apology from Haruto. Hyejin looked up and noticed Mashiho's pencil floating in the air causing her to smile. Hyejin got down from the lockers to make her way to the bathroom when she stumbled a bit catching the attention of Yedam and Mashiho.)

(As Hyejin went to take another step the room started to spin and she tried to grab onto something and slowly make her way to the door. Hyejin started to feel sick and couldn't take it anymore, Jaehyuk noticed and got up to guide her to a seat.)

Jaehyuk: Listen, guys, I'm not going to allow Hyejin to suffer anymore. Doyoung, you can give me detention all you want, but I'm not going to sit here and let her go through a hard time just because Mr. Ha said so. (turn back to Hyejin and place a hand on her face.) Are you okay? What do you feel?

Hyejin: I-I f-feel l-l-light he-headed.

Yedam: She's stuttering again like she did when she first came.

Jaehyuk: You know Doyoung... You and Haruto used to be friends too (pulls out a polaroid of Doyoung and Haruto.)

[Later in the day]

(The boys finally were talking to Hyejin again, taking care of her throughout the day. As they walked out of one of their classes they saw Mr. Ha and a woman dressed in traditional clothing.)

Mr. Ha: Get inside (gestures her toward the classroom)

Mashiho: Who is she...?

Mr. Ha: No need to worry, don't get in the way. After you (follow her into the room)

(The 12 of them peek through the classroom windows, but because of Hyejin's height, she struggles to see what was happening.)

Hyejin: Let me get on your back (to Jaehyuk)

(Jaehyuk nodded and bent down so that she was able to climb onto his back. Jaehyuk stood back up so the two could see what they were doing. It appeared as if she was doing an exorcism. Suddenly she went to Haruto's locker and pulled out his urn.)

(Hyejin looked at Jeongwoo and the two nodded walking toward the door as Jihoon yelled at the two.)

Jeongwoo: Haruto is... not a demon.

Hyejin: There is another being that is, but it's not him!

Mr. Ha: Didn't I tell you, boys, to pretend she doesn't exist?

Junkyu: (runs into the room and grabs ahold of Haruto's urn.) Haruto... is our friend.

Hyejin: He can't go like this!

(The others came in and Jaehyuk moved in front of Hyejin and Junkyu)

Jaehyuk: I don't care if you give me detention, Haruto is more important than getting good grades

Hyejin: (Smiles)

Mr. Ha: You guys are all crazy, huh? Wake up! That thing will do nothing but torment you!

Hyunsuk: No, it's the opposite.

Mashiho: That's right, he takes care of us.

Hyunsuk: And now... it's our turn to protect him

(Suddenly Haruto appeared in front of the group)

Yedam: Haruto?

Jeongwoo: Is that him?

Jihoon: Is it Haruto?

(Haruto was transparent but you were still able to tell it was him. Now Doyoung made his way over to Haruto.)

Doyoung: Haruto, I'm sorry...

(This made Haruto go back to normal. The woman started to freak out, but Yoshi pulled her away and told her, no, all of them got into a big group hug.)

Haruto: (Kiss Hyejin on the forehead and hug her tightly)

(We made a promise to allow Haruto back until graduation. It was going to be weird not really having him in our lives anymore after high school. But he will definitely live on in our memories.)

[Graduation Day]

(It was finally the last day of high school and the last day they would have with Haruto. Throughout the past couple of months, Hyejin had gotten really close to Jaehyuk as time went on. Haruto had suddenly pulled the two aside from the others.)

Haruto: Jaehyuk... since I will no longer be here to be in a relationship with Hyejin or to take care of her... I want you to keep her safe and to be there for her for me

Jaehyuk: Of course Haruto.

Hyejin: I'm going to miss you Haruto (hugs him)

Haruto: Me too, but remember I will always love you and care about you.

Hyejin: (Smiles and grabs Jaehyuk's hand.)

(The 13 of them took a group photo together enjoying their last time together with Haruto)

Words: 1044

Date: March 4, 2023