I feel Broken

A/N- TRIGGER WARNING! this chapter contains suicidal thoughts/ a suicide attempt. If you are uncomfortable or this is going to trigger you, please skip this chapter. If you think that  no one care, just know I care <3

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

Once we arrived, Haruto carried me all the way to my bed and placed me on it softly.

"Hey, I'm going to run to my dorm to grab some clothes. I should be back in 20 minutes okay?"

I nodded and he kissed my forehead before he and the manager left.

I grabbed my laptop and looked at social media seeing all the hate and death threats I was getting.

I cried as I read everything, I felt so broken I didn't know what to do. I cried into my pillow and forcefully slammed my laptop closed as I paced around my room.

I grabbed my phone and set it up on my desk, and started to record a video

I took the video and uploaded it to Twitter before turning my phone off completely. I continued to pace around my room throwing and breaking things around the room as I sobbed. So young... yet so damaged.

I'm sorry Haruto... Hyunsuk... Jihoon... Junkyu... Junghwan... Jeongwoo... Asahi... Jaehyuk... Doyoung... Yoshi... Mashiho... Yedam... I'm sorry...

*Haruto's P.O.V*

The manager and I were in the car on the way back from my dorm with some of my clothes. I was on my phone when I noticed Hyejin posted something on Twitter.

I opened it to see a video of her in her room. Confused, I clicked on the video and let it play out loud.

[Video]

Hyejin: I'm the real Lee Hyejin. And I don't know why everybody hates me so much, but maybe I do... because now I hate me too. And right now, I really don't see the reason for trying... or for talking... or for breathing... I'm just done. So that's it I guess! Bye.

[End of Video]

My eyes widened and I quickly dialed her number as I waited for her to pick up as it rang.

"Pick up the phone Hyejin! Pick up the phone Hyejin!"

Our manager sped to the apartment as fast as he could. I called Hyunsuk as he and the rest of the boys were in the studio for rehearsals.

[Phone call]

Hyunsuk: Hello?

Haruto: Listen, it's Haruto. I think something's wrong with Hyejin. She posted a video online and now she is not answering her phone. I'm really worried.

Hyunsuk: What do you mean?

Haruto: I think she's trying to kill herself!

[End of call]

 I ended the call as we pulled up to the I quickly got out of the car and ran as fast as I could up to the dorm.

I entered the code and ran into the dorm.

"Hyejin!" I checked around the dorm between her bedroom and the others before I quickly opened the bathroom door and saw her with a pill bottle.

"Ugh! I can't get the cap off!"

I quickly ran up and grabbed onto it as we started to fight for it when it popped open and the pills flew all over the bathroom.

"What did you do?" she asked crying into my face.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my arms as she cried. Our manager walked in and looked at the scene.

"I wanna die... I wanna die," she sobbed.

"Shhhh it's okay love," I said as I slowly started to cry.

Not long after we heard the boys rush into the dorm, they all come towards the bathroom as they try to peak in.

I noticed Hyejin started to fall asleep so I picked her up and carried her to her room, placing her in bed.

I turned around and looked at the mess of her room. I walked out into the living room as all the boys were quiet.

I fell to the floor and started to cry.

"Haruto!" I heard Junkyu yell as he rushed over to me.

"Why?" I cried.

"Why what?" Hyunsuk asked rubbing my back.

"Why couldn't I see it? Why couldn't I have just stayed here or brought her with me? What would have happened if I didn't see the video?" I paused as looked up at the boys.

"I don't want to lose her..." I said as I was now sobbing by this point.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jihoon got up and opened the door to see YG himself.

"Is everything okay?" he asked walking into the dorm.

"Yeah, Haruto managed to stop her before she did anything, she is currently sleeping right now," Jaehyuk said.

He looked over at me and noticed how much I was still crying.

"Haruto, it's going to be okay. I think it's best she goes on hiatus for mental health reasons... I know Broadway helped her get through her tough times when she was younger... I wonder if she wouldn't mind doing that for a while on break."

"Why do you say that?" Asahi asked.

"Well I know before after everything that happened once she and Haruto were spotted at the airport, she seemed affected by the hate, so I asked her if she wanted to go on hiatus, she said no and that she doesn't want to stop from what she is doing. So I figured she could still sing and perform on Broadway and get out of this industry and go to that one for a bit," he suggested

"I'll find some connections. I'll see you boys later, keep me updated on her," he said before leaving the room.

I looked over and noticed Doyoung, Jeongwoo, and Jungwan were sitting there in their own world, as Junghwan was crying.

"I think we should look at her laptop, she if she was looking at anything before this happened," I said calming myself down.

Hyunsuk, Jihoon and I read through all the hate she was reading, all the death threats she was getting. While I was still sad, I started to get angry and these people online. 

When a video popped up from the fan sign.

We all clicked on it and started to watch it.

[Video- My interaction with Lee Hyejin 10/10]

Hyejin: Hi! What's your name?

Fan: You're such a slut you know that?

Hyejin: I-I'm sorry what?

Fan: You're a fucking slut, you are also ugly and you have no talent. I think you should kill yourself, do the industry and Treasure a favor and just kill yourself," she said looking at me with no emotion.

Hyejin: U-um... would you l-like me to write anything special?

Fan: No thank you. (gets up and leaves)

[End of Video]

I couldn't believe what I just watched, the fan managed to hide a camera and record her conversation up close.

The look on Hyejin's face, you could tell that was her breaking point as she most likely had been trying to bottle up everything she felt inside.

Hyejin... I love you so much to let you go, please talk to me when you are going through something like this. I know it's hard but I'm your boyfriend and I care so much about you... I'm so scared at the thought of losing you.

Words: 1145

Date: April 18, 2023