Filming of The Mysterious Class (7/10)

[Episode 7 - The Classroom is Truly Haunted]

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

[In the Classroom]

(Hyejin was sitting at her desk with Yoshi sitting in the seat beside her doing Tarot card readings for her, Jihoon, Jeongwoo, and Junkyu.)

Haruto: (walks into the room)

Jihoon: Hey Haruto, come here (motions him over.)

Haruto: What's this, tarot cards?

Junkyu: He is really good at reading tarot, he read for me and my girlfriend.

Jihoon: Every time you talk, it's about your girlfriend.

Hyein: Oh shut up... I think it's cute (looks over at Haruto)

Jeongwoo: Speaking of girlfriends... have you officially asked Hyejin or are you still courting her? (looks over at Haruto)

Haruto: I'm still courting, I wanted to take this slow... sorry if it's too slow for you guys.

Hyejin: (Giggles and roll your eyes.)

Jeongwoo: (Gets up and heads back to your seat.)

Haruto: I'll go next Yoshi (takes Jeongwoo's old seat.)

Yoshi: What do you want to know?

Haruto: My... future?

Yoshi: Then think of your future and pick three cards.

(Haruto thought for a minute and picked out three cards. Yoshi flipped the cards and the third one showed death. Haruto, Jihoon, Junkyu, and Hyejin looked at each other waiting to hear what Yoshi had to say.)

Haruto: Why?

Mr. Jung: (walks in interrupting the tarot card reading) Hey! the bell rang a while ago,

Haruto: Tell me later ( gets up and heads to his seat but gives Hyejin a kiss on the cheek first)

[Later]

Doyoung: As I was saying our class will do a haunted house booth.

Jihoon: Is he kidding? What is he saying?

Junkyu: Why the haunted house? What a creepy coincidence...

(The 13 all started talking about the idea and joked around. It made Hyejin happy to see everyone getting along and not arguing with each other all the time. After a while, everyone started to play at the different booths for the spring festival.)

Hyejin: Hey Yoshi, Asahi! you should put on these wigs! (holds them in the air.)

Haruto: (Stands next to Hyejin and put an arm around her.)

(They both came over and grabbed them and put them on. Hyejin placed a curly, rainbow wig that clowns tend to wear on top of Haruto's head and laughed.)

Haruto: (take out your camera and take photos.)

Hyejin: (Laughs at Haruto's photos)

Junkyu: Hyejin! Haruto! let me take pictures of you guys outside

(Hyejin, Haruto, Junkyu, Hyunsuk, Jihoon, and Jeongwoo all went outside together. Once they got outside Hyejin and Haruto weren't sure what to do.)

Junkyu: Just act cute together!