Filming of The Mysterious Class (8/10)

[Episode 8- The Ghost's Identity will be Discovered]

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

[In the Hosptial]

(Hyejin woke up in the hospital with Jihoon, Junkyu, Haruto, and Jaehyuk scattered around the room sleeping. When Junkyu slowly started to walk up and notice that Hyejin had finally woken up.)

Junkyu: Hyejin! 

Haruto: (Rushes to her side) Are you okay?

Jihoon: How are you feeling?

Hyejin: I'm okay, just my head hurts

Dr.: (Walks into the room) Hello Ms. Lee, you seem to be very popular. Now, there is a fracture in your foot and you're going to need to have surgery tomorrow to have it fixed. You should be lucky because of the speed that person was going... you could have died. If you boys don't mind, may you leave for the night to let her rest?

(Haruto and Jaehyuk said their goodbyes before leaving the room leaving her with only Jihoon and Junkyu.)

Jihoon: Tell them the truth (whispers to Junkyu)

Jihoon: Is that why this happened? It kind of came true!

*Jihoon's P.O.V*

[In the dorms]

(Jihoon, Junkyu, Haruto, and Jaehyuk walk into the room gaining the other boys' attention.)

Hyunsuk: Is she okay?

Jihoon: (nods head) Yeah, she is fine... She has a fracture in her foot and she is going to have surgery tomorrow

Junkyu: The doctor said that she was lucky because the speed she was hit by the car could've killed her... (looks at the floor.)

(Everyone sat in silence until Doyoung got a phone call and he left the room. A few minutes later Doyoung came back and sat down rejoining the boys.)

Junkyu: Is it the teacher? What did they say?

Doyoung: Nothing is broken, it's a mild concussion, but he can't speak yet. Anyway, it could've been worse. They said he saw a figure

Jihoon: So did Hyejin (looks over at Junkyu.)

Hyunsuk: Honestly, I can't trust anyone. He is still here, the one that hurt Jeongwoo and Hyejin

Yedam: Who are you, really... Who!!! is it you? or you? If it's no one then who!?

Doyoung: Calm down! That's why we're gathered here, the nine of us, from now on... no one can get out...

Hyunsuk: It's not me, look here (pulls out a bag of salt.) No ghost can bring coarse salt!

Junghwan: It's not me either... How can I do YouTube if I'm a ghost? No one could see me.

Doyoung: As you know, I'm the class rep, It would've been impossible if I was.

(They all started stating they weren't the ghost and why. Jihoon understood why Hyejin got annoyed at the boys all the time.)

Yoshi: I'm not the ghost... Am I? (looks at Haruto and Junkyu)

Junkyu: Then... why did you say such things?

Yoshi: Because that's what I saw on the card... Do you really want to know? What should I do? prove myself? (pulls out his phone.)

Mashiho: What is this?