Date Night

*Hyejin's P.O.V*

I was lying in bed as I was watching 'One Piece' when I got a message. I picked up my phone and saw it was Haruto.

[Messages]

Haruto: Hey beautiful, what do you want to do for our date night?

Hyejin: Hmm. Well last time we went out, maybe we can do something alone? I can kick Doyoung and Jihoon out for a few hours. We can maybe build a fort and watch movies or something.

Haruto: You're so cute, that sounds perfect to me love.

Hyejin: Great, I'll see you when you get here. Do you want to buy snacks? I don't know what we have here.

Haruto: Of course, I'll get all your favorites

Hyejin: Sounds good, bye Ruto.

Haruto: Bye love, I'll see you in a few minutes.

[End of Messages]

I smiled and called Jihoon and Doyoung out into the living room.

"Yes, Hyejin? Is everything okay?" Jihoon asked as the two looked at me.

"I'm not going to kick you out, but I am warning you that Haruto and I are having our date night here," I said.

"What are you two planning to do?" Doyoung asked.

"We were thinking of building a fort and watching movies together... Though, I might try and make on in my room while I wait for him to get here," I said thinking out loud.

"Do you want us to help?" Jihoon asked.

"Sure! But I'm not giving you guys credit," I said making the two laugh.

The three of us spent about 20 minutes building a fort.

I stood back and looked at our work a bit shocked we even managed to successfully do this

"Thank you guys," I said.

The two smiled and patted my head before heading to their respective bedrooms.

"Hyejin? Where are you?" I heard Haruto speak out as he entered the apartment.

I smiled and walked out of the bedroom, running up to him as I hugged him.

"Hi baby, It's nice to see you all cute and happy," he said as he hugged me tightly and ruffled my hair.

"I have the fort all set up," I said looking up at the taller.

He followed me into my bedroom, closing the door behind him as he looked at the fort Jihoon, Doyoung, and I built.

"Wow, this is amazing, baby," he said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

I cuddled up to Haruto as I watched him slowly pull things out of the bag making me smile. We ended up putting on 'The Notebook' as it's one of Haruto's favorite movies, and I think it's cute that he likes that movie.

"I love you so much Hyejin," he spoke up as he placed his hand on my waist causing my heart to skip a beat.

"I love you more Ruto," I said as I rested my head on his chest.

"Can I confess something?" he said looking over at me.

"Of course," I said looking into his eyes.

"I knew from the second I met you there was something about you I needed. The happiest I've ever felt was when you told me you loved me too. I love your voice, your smile, your eyes, your laugh, everything. I never expected a girl like you to find interest in me," he spoke as he looked into my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused about the ending part of his confession.

"I mean, you are so pretty and hot... and I'm just kind of average you know?"

I was a bit taken aback because Haruto was often confident in his looks, so hearing these words took me back.

"Ruto, you are so handsome, what are you even talking about? While I think you are very handsome, that's not why I love you. I love how caring you are, you always know the right things to say when trying to cheer me up, how funny you are, and the way you interact with kids makes my heart flutter, when you touch me it makes me nervous like I'm falling in love with you all over again. I love that you always communicate your feelings with me, how you never raise your voice at me and always come to me calm, while you get jealous from time to time, you don't get overly jealous of other guys. You always listen to me and never break eye contact to prove that you are listening, you spoil me even when I tell you not to because you like to show how much you pay attention to things that I like or take an interest in while shopping. While my solo album was a bit sexy, you never tried to argue with me or change the concept, you continued to be a supportive boyfriend. I... I just love you so much Haruto and not just for your looks, your amazing looks are just a bonus from your amazing personality," I said as I messed with his hair as we looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much Hyejin, this means so much to me," he said as he tackled me to the ground, hugging me tightly.

"I love you more Ruto," I said before kissing his cheek.

"Mmm, I love how sexy your body is," he groaned in my ear resulting in me smacking him on the head.

"Ruto!" I yelled causing him to chuckle.

"I can't help running my hands all over your body, plus when you wear a bikini when we swim," he spoke as he ran his hand up my body before he quickly squeezed my breast and ran away like a child.

"Haruto Watanabe!" I yelled chasing him out of the apartment building and into an alley.

I Stopped when I lost him, I looked around confused about where he could have gone because he was very tall and I wasn't that far behind him.

"H-Haruto?" I asked feeling uneasy in the alley I was standing in.

I felt arms snake around my waist causing me to elbow whoever was behind me causing them to let go.

"Ack! Baby, it's just me."

I looked back and saw Haruto holding his stomach as he stood there in pain.

"I'm sorry baby, you scared me," I said rushing up to him and placing my hands on both sides of his face, looking into his eyes.

"It's okay baby, no need to be worried. I'm sorry for scaring you, let's go back inside and continue to watch some movies," he said looking into my eyes before leaning down and kissing me.

I jumped on his back as he walked back into the building and back to my apartment. Haruto brought us back to the bedroom and carefully had me get down before tackling me onto the bed hugging me tightly.

"Can I stay over love?" he asked.

"Of course, you don't need to ask, plus you have clothes here you can wear to sleep in," I said laughing a bit.

"I was thinking of just wearing sweatpants because I noticed you watching me when I took my shirt off," he spoke causing my face to turn bright red.

He laughed and kissed my cheek before pulling me back into the fort, holding me tightly against his body as he picked the next movie for us to watch.

Words: 1194

Date: November 6, 2023

Sorry for not updating lately, I've been so busy with school that I've just been mentally exhausted.