Dispatch- Dating Scandal

Treasure's Haruto and Hyejin are dating!?

On January 5th, it was reported that Treasure's Hyejin and Haruto were seen together waiting for a flight to Japan

On January 5th, it was reported that Treasure's Hyejin and Haruto were seen together waiting for a flight to Japan. To our attention, it seems that the two are currently in a relationship.

The two were caught hugging, holding hands, and kissing each other. They seem to not be a new relationship based on the way they were heard talking by fans.

"Ruto, aren't you nervous our relationship will finally come out... I mean we've kept it a secret for so long already," said Hyejin.

"Love, don't worry about it. Just relax ok? You worry too much, and I don't care if people know because I love you so much, I want everyone to know you are my girl," Haruto replied to his panicked girlfriend.

Fans have tweeted about the news and most talked negatively about the older.

Tweet 1: She is an 02 Liner, and he is an 04 liner. It's a bit creepy, Hyejin is 20 going to be 21 and Haruto is 18, going to be 19.

Tweet 2: Why did Haruto pick her? she is the most unattractive Idol I've ever seen, he needs to raise his standards because she is not it.

Tweet 3: I wonder if she is grooming Haruto... Like ok, James Charles wannabe.

Tweet: 4: Why is everyone being so rude to Hyejin??? They are only a year, nine months, and like 13 days... it's not even a concerning gap. So what if they are dating? they both look happy together and You can see the way Haruto looks at her in their content with such intense love. 

Tweet 5: I agree with @tweet4. Haruto is obviously in love with her and they are so cute together. Idk what you all are on but it's cute and Haruto obviously has standards if he is dating Hyejin. She is so beautiful and she totally matches his energy.

Tweet 6: No, it's gross.

Tweet 7: I bet they got together in 2021 during The Mysterious Class because of their characters being romantically involved. If that's the case Hyejin was 19 and Haruto was 17. He was a whole MINOR... Like I expected better behavior from her.

Based on fan reactions they seem to think the relationship is creepy despite only being a year and nine months apart.

While the members of Treasure seem to support this relationship it appears that both Hyejin and Haruto won't get the approval of their fans.

Words: 424

Date: March 22, 2023

A/N: Sorry I have updated in a while, I had midterms and then went on spring break last week.