Chapter 7 - Bathroom

I take one last deep breath and unlock the door. As soon as I open it though I get pushed back in, with the door slamming and locked again.

"h-huh?" I look up and meet eyes with the person who pushed me in.

It was Oikawa.

"Phew, good thing it's just you." He let out a sigh of relief.

I stared at him, speechless, "Why...? What are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry." He turns around, fully facing me now, "There's this girl, she won't leave me alone, so I decided to hide."

"You could have waited for me to leave the bathroom! Why would you just push me back in?!"

"She was following me pretty closely... I didn't have much time." He shrugs. Just as he said that there was a knock on the door.

"Oikawaaaa~ Are you in there? Come on let's go dance!" A girl's voice yelled through the door.

"I'm assuming that's the girl you mentioned?" I muttered.

"Shh! Don't talk too loudly!" He puts a finger over my mouth.

I grab his hand and move it away from my face, "The music is literally being blasted, and I'm not even being loud. I guarantee you she can't hear us."

"Oikawa! I saw you go in there, come out!" The girl calls out again. I can't help but laugh to myself, Oikawa has to deal with annoying girls almost every day. How fun.

"Why are you smiling?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"I'm not smiling."

"Yes, you were! You had a smirk on your face!"

"It's just funny. When I got here, I wasn't expecting to be stuck in a bathroom with you, because you were trying to get away from a girl. Like, imagine it wasn't me in here. If it was another one of your fan girls."

He thinks for a moment, "That's why I'm glad it was you." He takes a few steps toward me until we were only inches apart. I couldn't move back or anything, I was already leaning against the wall.

"What?" I tilt my head in confusion.

"I'm glad I'm stuck in here with you, Y/N." He moves his face closer to mine, "To be honest when I saw it was you coming out of the bathroom, I pushed you on purpose. I wanted this to happen."

I was in complete shock. I didn't know what to say or do. We were so close together I couldn't even think properly.

"Just kidding." He smiles, backing away from me, "You should see the look on your face right now! Why would I wanna be stuck in here with you?"

He left me speechless, again. I only felt angry after what he said.

"You're a dickhead." I walked past him, unlocking, and opening the door. The girl was still standing there.

"Sorry for making you wait! Oikawa really wants to talk to you." I smiled. She only glared at me when I left. Too bad I couldn't see the look on his face though. For some reason, I just wanted to get back at him.

I went back to the couch Iwaizumi was sitting on before, but he wasn't there. Some other people were sitting there. Great... now I'm alone, I thought to myself. I couldn't find Aya either, so I decided to walk around until I found someplace to sit. I noticed there was a little room near the kitchen. It was like a second, smaller living room, and no one was there. Pushing past people, I made my way over there. The room had purple LED lights, a couch, and a TV. This is the perfect place to just lie down, without people noticing.