Chapter 12 - Cuddling

"Shh! You're gonna wake them up!"

"I'm sorry! I can't help it!"

I heard quiet giggles and whispers. At first, I thought I was dreaming, since I always dream when taking naps. But it didn't take long for me to realize what was happening. I felt an arm around me, and those whispers were coming from Oikawa and Aya.

I open my eyes to confirm what I was thinking. Aya noticed and covered her mouth with her hand, and Oikawa threw the phone away from him, acting as if nothing happened. I look down to see Iwaizumi peacefully sleeping next to me, with his arm around my waist.

I let out a sigh, knowing I can't take any of this back, "...Shit."

"Y/N, be quiet, you don't wanna wake Iwa!" Oikawa whispers with a smirk on his face.

"You idiot!" I quickly slip out of Iwaizumi's arms to grab the phone that Oikawa threw behind him. I know they took pictures of us.

I try reaching for the phone, but Oikawa grabbed on to me, "Aya, get it!"

She quickly picks it up.

"Aya, come on, we've been friends since the first grade, just delete the pictures!" I beg, still trying to wiggle my way out of Oikawa's grasp.

"But they're actually cute photos! See?" She opens a picture, which makes me even more embarrassed.

"What the hell is happening?" Everyone turns to see Iwaizumi, who's now fully awake, rubbing his eyes.

"They took pictures!" I yell.

"Of what?" He tilts his head.

"Of- um..."

"You two cuddling!" Oikawa laughs.

"Huh?" He takes a quick glance at the picture pulled up on Oikawa's phone, and looks at me in disbelief.

"Hey, it's ok, we got your good side, Iwa!"

Iwaizumi looked like he wanted to kill Oikawa at that moment, "Oikawa, let go of Y/N and delete the pictures."

Honestly, he didn't even need to say anything, his glare was enough to send shivers down our spines.

"Haha... I actually have to go pick up the pizza we ordered earlier now." Oikawa nervously laughs, making his way to the door, "Aya pass me my phone!"

Aya attempts to throw it above me to Oikawa, almost like we're playing monkey in the middle, but somehow my reflexes were really good at the time because I jumped up and caught the phone. As soon as I had the phone in hand I ran to the bathroom and locked it.

"Come on! How am I supposed to know his password?!" I muttered to myself, realizing I couldn't delete the photos if I didn't know the password.

"Give me my phone! I need to pick up the pizza!" Oikawa pounds on the door.

"You don't need your phone for that! And isn't it kind of weird to just leave us at your house?" I yell.

"Oikawa... I don't think she'll be out for a bit. She can be stubborn sometimes. It's kind of understandable though since we did take pictures without asking." I overhear Aya on the other side, "And I can pick up the pizza, if that's alright."

"It's fine, Aya, I can pick it up." Iwaizumi says.

"No, I can."

"I already said-"

"Oh my gosh, why don't you both go get it?" Oikawa interrupts them, "My car keys are on the counter."

And with that, they were off. It was only me and Oikawa. Great.