Chapter 41 - Show Me

Warning - smut!!!!!!!!!!

"I love you."

My heart practically stopped after hearing these words. I didn't know how to react. I didn't even have time to react before Oikawa pressed his lips against mine. I didn't push him away, as wrong as I thought this might've been. But I didn't care anymore.

I ran a hand through his damp hair, yearning for him to be closer than he already is. I've been waiting so long for this, and I'm sure he felt the same, based on how desperately his mouth moved.

We pulled away, both of us out of breath.

"Come to my hotel, please." Oikawa looks up into my eyes, panting.

I raise a brow, "Are you just trying to have sex with me?"

"I mean, if you want."

I sigh, staring down at his chest, "Tooru...What are we doing?"

He stays quiet.

"What are we after tonight?" I ask.

"I don't care about the logistics right now, Y/N."

"Right..." I say. Maybe I ruined the mood for a second. But I think this'll hurt more if we continue on with whatever we're doing.

"Hey," He brings a hand to my face, trying to meet his eyes with mine, "We can worry about that when the time comes, ok?"

Now he's taking my words. I mean, we already kissed. I guess it's going to hurt either way. Maybe I'm just trying to convince myself to go with him. Maybe  the way he looked at me with such desperate eyes is what convinced me.

In the end, I chose his hotel. Oikawa scanned the keycard, after hearing the beep, we entered the room.

"Here, I'll hang this in the bathroom." Oikawa took the still-moist, sandy shirt I was wearing earlier from my hands. He pulled off his own shirt, hanging it alongside mine.

"Thanks," I slip off my shoes, observing the room. There were two beds, and a suitcase lay next to each. I could only assume he shared this room with a teammate.

"Which bed is yours?" I ask.

"The far one." He says from the bathroom. I walk to the nicely made bed, flopping onto my back without hesitation.

"Already making yourself at home?" He chuckles.

"Yeah..." I yawn, "Oh, your blankets might be wet from my shorts. Sorry..."

"Already?"

"That's not what I mean." I groan.

Oikawa makes his way on top of me, glancing down at my shorts, "Want me to hang these up too?"

His hand lightly tugs at the waistband. My heart picked up speed. He's seen me with just a bikini on before, I shouldn't be nervous.

"Ha..." I breathed, "Um..."

His brows raise slightly, "Can't even talk, huh?"

I avoid his lingering eyes, feeling my face become hotter.

Oikawa tilts his head "If you don't wanna do anything, just tell me, ok?"

"Ah, I wasn't saying I didn't wanna do anything..."

"Hm." His gaze shifts down to my lips, before taking me off guard with a kiss. It was slow, a little too slow for him. It's like he was teasing me. How can he already be teasing me with just a kiss?