Prologue

RIVERLANDS, 279 AC

RIVERLANDS, 279 AC

It's screaming from Walder Frey's Castle .  It's from his daughter Nera's room, she's giving birth.  She is not married, so no one except Nera know who the father is.   She is screaming and pushing as hard as she can.  She feel herself getting weaker.  It feels like she is gonna die.  

Suddenly the door burts open and she sees the one person she didn't know she would ever see again.  "Jaime"  He walks up to her in the bed and caresses her cheek.  One of maids looks at her "Is that?"  She nods "Don't tell my father"  all the maids nods.  One of the maids that's holding her legs "Are you ready?"  Nera looks at Jaime "Yes"  The maid nods "Okay time to push, one last time"  She screams and screams until finally they hear a sound, a baby crying. Nera lets out a deep breath.  Jaime gasps "You did it" He kisses her on the forhead.  The maids takes up the child.  Nera looks at them "Is my baby alright?"  One of my maids walks up to Nera and Jaime "She's perfect and healthy"  The maid puts the baby in Nera's arms.  Nera looks down at her child with so much love "She's so beautiful" She looks at Jaime that's just smiling.  Jaime looks at her and pulls her into a quick but deep kiss.  Nera looks at him smiling.  Jaime takes a deep breath "Marry me"  She looks at him shocked "What? But Jaime you're apart of the king'sguard" Jaime sighes "I will leave the king's guard.  Then i will marry you and become man my father always wanted me to be.  I never thought i could have this But Nera i love you more than i have ever loved anyone" Nera smiles "I love you too"  Jaime smiles "So it's a yes" Nera smiles at him "Yes. Yes i'll marry you"  He kisses her on the forehead.  Suddenly Nera feel herself getting tired. She yawns and turns to Jaime "Can you take her?" Jaime takes the baby into his arms.  A maid walks up to him "My lord"  He turns to her "Yes?" She sighes "She's bleeding"  His eyes widen "The child?"  The maid shakes her head.  "No, M'lord.  Nera"  He felt like he was having a panic attack.  "Take her"  The maid takes the baby into her arms.  Jaime turn back to Nera, her eyes are closed and she's so pale.  "Nera?" He starts shaking "Nera!" Jaime turns to the maids "Do something"  The maid that's holding his daughter "I'm sorry. She's gone"  Jaime looks at Nera and he starts sobbing "No!"  After 20 minutes He stands up "Give me my daughter"  The maid walks up to him and puts the baby in his arms.  "My darling, My Kiara"  He then walks out. 

PENTOS, 287 AC

Sireya is strotting the gardens of her parent's house.  She is 8 years old and loves smelling all the flowers.  When suddenly one of her dad's men comes into the garden and walks up to her.  "My lady.  Your parents wants to speak with you"  She nods and follow him. 

 Her parents are sitting down by the dining room when Sireya comes in.  His father smiles when he sees her "Sireya.  Please sit down. Thank you Jorio for bringing here"  Jorio bows and walks out.  

Sireya sits down and smiles at her parents.  Her father was tall and even he was sitting down, he was like a tower of her.  "My child. There has come to our knowledge.  That two members of House Targaryen is in Pentos"  Sireya knew about house Targaryen, her father had learned her everything about all the houses of Westeros.  So she knew that house targaryen was the former royal family that had been cast aside a few years ago"  She nods "Okay" Her father looks at her mother to continue.  "My darling. We want to spy and get information from these children"  Sireya is shocked "What? but how? Are they coming here?"  Her father shakes his head "No, Sireya.  We know that they are being protected by a man named IIIyrio Mopatis. So we have done that you're gonna be his ward and spy on them"  Sireya is shocked "I'm leaving?"  Her mother "Yes.  But this is your duty Sireya"  Sireya nods "Yes Mother, Yes father"  Her father stands up "Go, you must get ready. You're leaving in the morning.  Sireya nods "Yes father"  Sireya walks away.  

PYKE, 289 AC

Gabrielle, 8 years old is sitting in her room. Her mom Arina is brushing her hair.  Gabrielle sighes "Mom?" Arina smiles "Yes?"  Gabrielle sighes "Is dad gonna be okay?" Arina sighes "I hope so" Gabrielle nods "Do you think Grandfather will win?" Arina shakes her head "I'm not so sure my darling"  Suddenly the door opens, it's one of the guards.  Arina looks at him "What is it?"  "It's Lord Baelon. He's surrended.  The rebellion is no more.  You need to come to the throne room"  Arina nods and puts down the brush.  She takes Gabrielle's hand.  "Come on"  They come in to the throne room. There stands her grandfather and grandmother,  Theon and Robert Baratheon and Eddard Stark"  Arina looks at them all "Okay if you surrended.  Where is my husband. Where is Rodrik?"  Gabrielle's Grandfather can't look at her.  Arina turns to look at Eddard. "Ned?"  He sighes and walks up to her "He died in battle?"  Arina gasps.  Gabrielle looks at her uncle "Uncle Ned? Is my daddy dead?" He sighes "Yes, I'm soryy"  Arina takes a deep breath "If you had something to do with this.  I will kill you and i don't care that you're married to my sister"  He nods and walks up to Theon "Come on"  Gabrielle is confused "Wait why are you taking Theon?"  Her grandfather "For my surrender.  Theon is gonna be Ned Stark's ward"  Gabrielle gasps "No.."   Ned and Robert walks out with Theon.  Arina pulls her daughter into a hug.  All Gabrielle can do is cry.  

Three big moments in these women's lives.  Can't wait to see how their stories unfold. 

I hope you guys like this prologue and please tell me your thoughts.