Chapter 2

PENTOS

PENTOS

Sireya Iranah, 19 years old. She was standing at the balcony with Daenerys.  Daenerys Targaryen, her best friend.  She came here to spy on her but everything changed when they became friends. Sireya stopped contacting her parents and became truly loyal to Daenerys.  But the only thing is that Dany doesn't know about Sireya's past.  She will tell her one day.  Suddenly they hear Daenery's brother Viserys shouting for Daenerys.  Sireya hates him.  

They walk inside and sees him.  "Daenerys!  There's our bride to be.  A gif from lllyrio."  Daenerys walks up to her brother, Sireya standing behind her.  "Go on, touch it. Feel the fabric"  Daenerys touches the fabric.  Viserys smirks  "Isn't he a gracious host"  When he says that he looks at Sireya with lust in his eyes.  She's used to it but it still makes her feel sick.   Daenerys looks up at her brother "We've been his guest for a few years now and he's never asked for anything"  Viserys smiles "Illyrio's no fool. He knows i won't forget my friends when i come into my throne" It almost makes Sireya's laugh every time when he talks about his throne.  It's absurd.  He will never become king.  

Viserys gives the fabric to one of the maids.  "You still slouch"  He starts taking off Daenerys her dress.  "Let them see... You have a woman's body now"  He starts touching her breasts.  It still make her sick how he looks at his sister. She knows it makes Dany so uncomfortable.  Viserys looks up at Dany "I need you to perfect today, can you do that for me?"   Dany just looks into his eyes, not saying a word.  Viserys keep looking at her "You don't wanna wake the dragon, do you?"  Danenerys gulps "No"  Sireya knows how afraid Dany is of her brother.   

Viserys nods, walks up to Sireya and takes her hand tightly "Come with me"  Sireya doesn't say anything, she knows it wouldn't do her or Dany any good to talk back so she just follow him.  But before they walk out of the room, Viserys stops and turns to look at his sister.   "When they write the history of my reign, sweet sister, they will say it began today.  Viserys drags Sireya away.

Viserys takes Sireya  to his room.  He closes the door and starts kissing her all over.  "You're so beautfiful"  Sireya just stands lets him do what he wants.  "When you turned 15 i just knew i had to have you"  He takes off her dress and starts touching her breasts and kissing her neck.  She hates his touch, she's digusted by it.  She can't say no, everything gets worse if she says no.  She learned that the hard way.  Viserys looks up at her with so much lust in his eyes it makes her sick. "Lay on the bed"  She does what she says.  She knows what's gonna happen, it's always the same.  

Viserys is now done with his time with her. Now it's just see when next time will be, it's always a next time.  Viserys puts on his clothes.  He looks at her, she's still laying on the bed naked.  "Clean yourself up and put on decent clothes, see you outside" He then walks out. Sireya goes up from the bed and puts on the dress.  In the beginning she cried, not anymore.  

Viserys, Sireya and Daenerys are outside with Illyrio waiting for the dothraki. Viserys looks at Illyrio "Where is he?" Illyrio looks at Viserys "The Dothraki are not known for their punctuality."  After a few moments, they hear sounds of horses galloping.  "Hey there mighty Khal"  Illyrio walks up to the men.  "May i present my honored guests Viserys of House Targaryen, the third of his name.  The rightful king of the andals and the first men and his sister Daenerys of house Targaryen"  Daenerys starts walking but Viserys takes her hand and stops her. "Do you see how long his hair is? When Dothraki are defeated in combat, they cut off their braids, so the whole world can see their shame.  Khal Drogo has never been defeated.  He's a savage of course but one of the finest killers alive.  And you will be his queen."  Illyrio turns around "Come forward my dear"  Viserys let go of Daenery's hand and she starts walking.  Sireya takes a deep breath.   Viserya takes Sireya's hand and kisses it.  Probably to show the dothraki men that she's his.  She wasn't his, she would never be his.