Chapter 8

KING'S LANDING

KING'S LANDING

Arina and Catelyn have now arrived to the capital.  

"Fewer eyes back here, my ladies but still too many."  Rodrick tells them. 

"It's nine years since i've set foot in the capital.  And no one knew who i was the last time i cam here, either."  Catelyn tells them. 

But then they look up and sees two guards riding towards them. 

"Welcome to King's landing, Lady Stark and Lady Greyjoy. Would you mind following us?"  They tells them. 

Arina is confused, not sure what's happening. 

"I would.  We've done nothing wrong."  Catelyn tells them. 

"We've been instructed to escort you into the city"  The guards keeps telling them. 

Catelyn scoffs "Instructed?  i don't know who's providing your instructions. but..."

The guards cuts her off by giving her a letter. "Follow me, my ladies."

Catelyn looks at it and knows exactly who has sent for them. She looks at Arina who's confused and gives it to her. 

Arina looks at it and sighes "Petyr." She whispers.  They follow the guards. 

The guards show them to Petyr's quarters, a brothel.  

They run into the room where he sits with two women.  

He smiles when he sees them. "Cat! Arina!"   He tells the women to go upstairs. 

Arina shakes her head "You're a snake lord Baelish."

Cat throws the paper on him.  "You take us for some back-alley Sally you can drag to a.."  But she stops when she sees a prositute trying to walk in but Petyr make her get lost. 

Petyr sighes "I mean no disrespect to you two of all people. "

Arina shakes her head "How dare you bring us here.  Have you lost your mind! We're ladies!"

"No one will come looking for you here. Isn't that what you both want? I'm truly sorry about the locale."  Petyr tells them. 

"How did you know we were coming to King's landing?"  Catelyn asks him. 

"A dear friend told me" Petyr tells them and points behind them which makes them turn.  

"Lady Stark, Lady Greyjoy"  The man greets them. 

Arina nods "Lord Varys."

Lord Varys walks up to them "To see you again after so many years is a blessing, both of you."

Arina looks at him "How did you know we were coming?"

"Knowledge is my trade, my lady.  Did you bring the dagger with you, by any chance?"  Varys asks her.