Chapter 11

VAES DOTHRAK

VAES DOTHRAK

They have arrived to the dothraki's city.  Sireya is sitting in Daenery's tent with Irri and Dany.  Daenerys had asked Doreah to fetch Viserys for supper.  Sireya was scared because she knew he was not gonna be happy about that and she was right.  Because Viserys arrives pulling Doreah's hair and throwing her to the ground.  Both Irri and Daenerys look at him shocked but not Sireya.  She expected this.  

"You send this whore to give me commands? I should have sent you back her head."  Viserys tells Daenerys, he's furious.  

Doreah is crying, she looks up at Daenerys.  "Forgive me, Khaleesi, I did as you asked..."  

Daenerys cuts her off.  "Hush now, it's all right.  Irri and Sireya, take her and leave us."  

Just as Irri and Sireya is about to leave but Viserys stops them.  "No, Sireya stays."

Irri looks at her.  Sireya smiles and nods.  Irri takes Doreah and walks away.  

Daenerys sighes.  "Why did you hit her?"  "How many times do i have to tell you, you do not command me."   Daenerys sighes.  "I wasn't commanding you.."  Viserys cuts her off.  

"No? Well.. let' see."  He takes a hold of Sireya and pulls her towards him. 

"Dear sister what shall i do with dear Sireya.  Should i fuck her against her well or just slit her throat."  He takes out his dagger and puts it against her throat.  She's scared for her life.  "Your pick, sister."      Daenerys looks at him "Viserys, stop this."

Viserys looks at her "Careful, sister.  The dagger is moving."  Sireya can feel the dagger onto her skin, she knows she's close to bleed.   Viserys throws Sireya to the ground and pushes Daenerys to the ground.   "You're a horselord's slut, and now you've woken the dragon."  Before he can beat her, she hits him with a golden necklace across his face.  

She stands up and takes Sireya's hand and brings her up from the ground.  They turn back to Viserys.  "I'm a Khaleesi of the Dothraki.  I'm the wife of the great Khal and i carry his son inside me.  The next you raise a hand to me or hurt Sireya in any way will be the last time you have hands."   Viserys just looks at her and walks out.    

With that Daenerys turns to Sireya "Are you alright?" Sireya nods, her breath shaking.  "I'm fine."  Sireya takes a deep breath.  "It's really over?"   Daenerys nods.  "Yes, he will never touch you again.  I'm sorry, i should have done something a long time ago."  Sireya nods "It's okay."  Daenerys sighes and pulls Sireya into a hug.  They hold eachother tightly.  

Sireya is in her tent when Jorah walks in.  She looks at him "Ser Jorah."   "I heard about what happended with Viserys, are you alright?"   She nods "Yes, i'm fine."   He walks close to her.  "He will not touch you again, i will protect you."  She looks at him.  "Why?"  He sighes.  "We have not known eachother long but i have grown to care for you Sireya. And everytime i see him looking at you i want to kill him."  She takes a step closer.  "Why?"   He sighes.  "Because you deserve better."   Once again, she looks at him.  "Why? Tell me Ser Jorah, what do i deserve?"   He takes a deep breath and looks into her eyes.  "You deserve someone good, someone who respects you, someone who loves you."  Jorah sighes.  "Good night, Sireya."  And walks out.  She takes a deep breath.  "Goodnight Ser Jorah."

KING'S LANDING

Kiara is on her way to the tornaument when she hear someone calling her name, she turns around.  She sees Eddard Stark walking towards her. 

She curtsies.  "Lord Hand."  He smiles "Kiara, would you like to take a walk with me?"  She nods and follow him.  "You were at Winterfell? I didn't see you at the feast."  He asks her.  She nods.  "Yes, um my aunt didn't think it was appropriate for me to attend but i met your sons Robb and Jon, very kind.  You have raised them well."   Ned nods and they keep walking.  Kiara sighes. "My lord? There is a reason why you're taking this walk with me, aren't it?"  Ned smiles.  "Yes Kiara, you're right.  Your cousins looks a lot like their mother but nothing like their father, have you ever wondered why?"  Kiara is confused.  "Yes that's true but.. it just means that they taken more of their mother side."   Ned nods.  "Yeah but the thing is that no male heir of house Baratheon has had hair color other than dark."  Kiara looks at him "What are you implying?"  Ned looks at him "Just wanted to hear your thoughts about it."  Kiara smiles "You wouldn't just ask me this if you were only curious.  What are you saying?"  Ned smiles and bows.  "Good day, my lady."  and walks off.  "I'm not a lady. I'm a Waters."

It was now the tornaument.  Kiara was sitting next her cousins, close to Myrcella.  Arina was sitting next to Arya and Sansa and their septa.   Kathryn was sitting next her brother Renly.  

Sansa looks at Joffrey but he is avoding her.  Petyr walks up to her "A lover's quarrel?"  Sansa is confused "I'm sorry, do i?"  Arina smiles.  "Sansa, this is lord Baelish.  A good friend to me and your mother's"   He smiles at her "Arina."  She smiles "Petyr."   "Why do they call you little finger?"  Arya asks.  Sansa is stunned. "Arya?"   "Don't be rude!" The septa tells her.  Petyr shakes his head.  "It's quite alright.  When i was a child, i was very small.  And i come from a little spit of land called the fingers.  So, you see, it's an exceedingly clever nickname."

"I've been sitting here for days.  Start the damned joust before i piss myself."  Robert yells.  With that the tornaument starts and the first knights rids in.   Sansa looks at one of them "Who's that?"  "Ser Gregor Clegane, they call him the mountain.  The hound's older brother." Petyr answers.   And his opponent?"  She asks.  Petyr nods.  "Ser Hugh of the Vale.  He was Jon Arryn's squire."  

The first round starts and no one falls down.  The second round and Ser Gregor pierces through Ser Hugh's neck.  He falls down his horse and dies.   Everyone is speechless.  Kiara is holding both Tommen and Myrcella's hands because she can see that they're scared.  

Arina looks at Sansa and sees she's very pale.  "Are you alright Sansa?"   She nods "I'm fine." 

Eddard comes to them and sits next to them, Petyr sits behind them now.  Ned looks at Arina "Where's Arya?"  Arina smiles "At her lessons."   Sansa smiles "The knight of the flowers."  Ned nods "Yes, Loras Tyrell married to the king's sister."    Loras rides up and looks at Kathryn and Renly.  "Lady wife, Can i give you this flower?"  Kathryn smiles "I would be honored."  She walks down so he can give it to her.  She walks up to Renly and whispers.  "I will give it to you after the tornaument."  Renly smiles and nods.  

It first round between Between Ser Loras and Ser Gregor starts.  Renly and Kathryn holds eachother's hands.  They both don't want Loras to get hurt.  They begin and Gregor falls down.  Kathryn laughs happily.  But it's not over yet.  Ser Gregor takes up his sword and beheads his own horse.  Everyone is shocked.   He walks up to Loras and hits him off his horse.  Kathryn couldn't believe what was happening.   Loras was on the ground and Gregor was trying to kill him.  Was Loras gonna die.  But then Sandor runs up "Leave him be."  Gregor starts fighting his brother instead.  Robert stands up "Stop this madness, in the name of the king!"  Sandor goes down on his knee but Gregor throws his sword and storms off.    Loras walks up to Sandor.  "I owe you my life Ser."  Sandor shakes his head "I'm no Ser."  But Loras takes up Sandor's hand in the air and everyone starts cheering.  Kathryn runs up to Loras and hugs him. She pulls away and looks at him.  "Are you alright?"  He nods "I'm fine."  She sighes and hugs him again.  She's so glad she didn't lose him.  

What's Ned implying when he talked to Kiara?  What's going on between Jorah and Daenerys?  I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts