Chapter 3

PENTOS

They were all riding, as Illyrio said, The dothraki's never stay still for too long.  Daenerys had stopped, she was very tired so Sireya had stopped her own horse.  Jorah comes riding to them.  "You need to drink, child"  He says to Daenerys.  She just sighes.  Sireya knows Dany never wanted to be a Khaleesi.  

He looks at her "And eat"  Jorah gives her some dried meat.  Sireya can tell she's not pleased.  She looks at the meat "Isn't there anything else?"  Jorah smiles "The dothraki have two things in abundance. Grass and horses. But people can't live on grass"  Daenerys starts eating it.  "In the Shadow lands  beyond Asshai. They say there are fields of ghost grass, with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night. It murders all others grass. The Dothraki believe that someday it will cover everything and that's how the world will end."  Jorah tells them.  Sireya is fascinated by this man.  Daenerys attention goes elswhere when she sees the Khal.  Sireya had figured out what had happened on the wedding night.  Dany had come crying to her afterwards.   Jorah sees who she's looking at "It will get easier"  Daenerys looks at him but doesn't say anything and rides off.  Sireya turns to Jorah "It's hard for her. She never wanted this"  Jorah nods and Sireya rides off after Daenerys. 

They have now put camp.  They still not far from Pentos.  Jorah helps her and Daenerys down their horses.  Sireya and three others maids help Daenerys to her tent.  

WINTERFELL

Kiara was sitting eating breakfast with her father, her aunt and her two young cousins Myrcella and Tommen.  Joffrey was nowhere to be seen but she could care less.   Kiara can feel her Aunt's stare.  

Then her uncle Tyrion comes in. He  sits next to Tommen and kisses Kiara on the cheek.  Jaime looks at him "Little brother"  Tyrion smiles at them  "Beloved siblings"  Cersei just stares at him.  Myrcella looks at him "Is Bran going to die?" Tyrion take a piece of bacon "Apparently not"  Myrcella is happy but Kiara can see that both her father and aunt gets troubled.

  Cersei looks at  Tyrion "What do you mean?"  Tyrion takes a gulp of his drink "The maester says the boy may live"  Kiara sees that her aunt and father looks at eachother, it makes her feel confused.  Cersei look at Tyrion "It's no mercy to let a child linger in such pain"  Tyrion keeps eating "Only the gods knows for certain. All the rest of us can do is pray.  The charm of the north seems  entirely lost on you."   Cersei sighes "I still can't believe you're going. It's ridiculous. Even for you"  Tyrion looks at his sister "Where is your sense of wonder? The greatest structure ever built.  The intrepid men of the night's watch."  He turns to Tommen "The wintry abode of the white walkers"  Kiara looks at her uncle chocked "You're taking the black?"  Tyrion turns to look at her and takes her hand "Dear Kiara, of course not. The whores would go begging from Dorne to Casterly Rock.  No, i just want to stand on top of the wall and piss of the edge of the world."  Kiara chuckles.  Cersei looks at him "The children don't need to hear your filth"  She looks at Myrcella and Tommen "Come"  And they walk out.   

Jaime sighes "Even if he lives,  He'll be a cripple, a grotesque. Give me a good clean death, any day."   Kiara looks at her father, why is he speaking about how it would be better if the boy was dead?  Tyrion cuts in "Speaking of the grotesques, i have to disagree.   Death is so final, while life.. life is full of possibilites.  I hope the boy does wake, i'd be very very interested to hear what he has to say.  Jaime looks at him "My dear brother... there are times when you make me wonder who's side you're on"  Tyrion shakes his head "Dear brother, you wound me.  You know how much i love my family."  Kiara stands up.  "I will leave now, i'll see you guys later"  She kisses them both on the cheek.   Jaime takes her hand "Talk later?"  She smiles "Of course father"  She walks off.

Kiara walked outside.  She sees Robb by the stables. She walk up to him.  "Hi"  He turns and when he sees her he smiles "Hi"  She looks at him "I'm sorry about your brother"  He smiles "Thank you"   She sits down on a bench, he sits next to her.   He looks at her "You know i missed you at the feast"  She smiles "Well. The queen didn't want me there. Being a bastard and all."   He nods "I see.  If you had been there i would have asked you for a dance"  She smiles at that "I would have said yes"  Robb looks at her and takes her hands in his own.  "I know we don't really know eachother and i don't know if i will ever see you again but... ever since the first time i saw you, i haven't be able to stop thinking about you"  Kiara smiles and kisses him on the cheek. "I hope i will see you again, Robb stark"  She smiles and walks off.  Robb watches as she walks away.  He really hope he will see her again. 

Ever since she found Bran, Gabrielle has stayed by his side.  She feel so guily.  She haven't slept or ate. Finally her mother told her to go and eat something so she did.  She is walking back to Bran's chambers.  When she opens the door.  She sees he mother holding Catelyn's hand tightly.  Her aunt is staring at Jon who is saying goodbye to his brother.  Gabrielle walks up to Jon.  "Let's go outside"  He nods and they walk outside. 

Arina is holding Catelyn's hand tightly.  They hear the door open. Arina turn around and see Ned standing by the door.  She nods at him, he nods back.  He looks at Arina "Can i have a moment alone with my wife?" Catelyn shakes her head "No! She stays"  Ned nods.  He sits down by the bed.  Catelyn doesn't even look at him.  "Seventeen years ago you rode off with Robert Baratheon. You came back a year later with another woman's son.  And now you're leaving again."  Arina looks at her sister with pity.  Ned sighes "I have no choice"  Catelyn sighes and shakes her head "That's what men always say when honor calls. It's what you tell your families, it's what you tell yourselves"  Catelyn looks at Ned "You do have a choice and you made it" Catelyn turns to Arina and jumps into her arms, Arina holds her tightly.  She looks at Ned "I think it's time for you to go"  He nods "Take care of her"  Arina nods "I will"  He walks out.  

Gabrielle and Jon is outside walking.  Gabrielle stops him.  "I will really miss you, you know."  Jon smiles "I will miss you too"  Gabrielle sighes "I wish i had gotten there in time" Jon looks at her and put his hand on her shoulder "Hey! Don't blame yourself, okay? It's not your fault"  Gabrielle smiles.  "Thank you.  You know even tho we're not cousins by blood. You're still my cousin, okay"  Jon smiles and pulls her into a hug.  Gabrielle smiles "Try not to die, okay?"  Jon smiles "I will"  She pull away and kisses him on the cheek.  

They're soon leaving.  Kiara's stuff was packed.  She wanted to say goodbye to Jon because she heard he was taking the black and she didn't know if you would ever see him again.  She was looking for him when she saw him having his goodbye with Robb.  She waited to walk up until Robb had walked off. 

 She walk up to Jon.  "So you're taking the black"  He smiles when he sees her.  "It seems so"  She chuckles "I don't know or if when we will see eachother again but i hope we will see eachother again"  Jon smiles "Me too"  Kiara takes a deep breath "I was wondering.  Have your father ever told you about your mother?"  Jon shakes his head "What about you?"  Kiara shakes her head "No"  Kiara looks at him for a second, she then pulls him into a hug.  "Goodbye Jon Snow"  He smiles and holds her tightly "Goodbye Kiara Waters"  She pulls away.   He looks at her "Look after my sisters?"  She smiles "I will"  She nods and walks off.  

Kiara walks to the carriage. It's time to leave.  Her father walks up to her.  "Are you ready?"  She smiles and nods "Yeah i am"  Jaime nods "Good."  Kiara looks at him "You wanted to speak?"  He smiles "Let's do it, on the first stop at the king's road"  Kiara nods "Yes father"  Her father walks off and she walks into the royal carriage.  It's back to King's landing. 

I love Sireya, Gabrielle and Kiara so much <33 I hope you guys like this chapter and tell me your thoughts,