Chapter 15

KING'S LANDING

KING'S LANDING

Arina and the septa is walking with Sansa to where the carriage are waiting for them to take them back to Winterfell.   "How could your sister forget we were leaving today?"   The septa asks Sansa.  "She didn't forget.  She's with her dancing master.  Every morning she comes back with scratches and bruises."   Both Arina and the septa hear something.  "Hush!"  The septa tells her.    "Go back to your room."  The septa tells Arina and Sansa.   Arina takes Sansa's hand "Run!"  They both run, not looking back.  Arina doesn't know what's happening but she knows it's not good.  

Arina and Sansa gets to Sansa's quarters when they see the hound.  Arina turns to her.  "Barg the door and don't open the door to anyone."  Sansa runs.   The hound walks closer to Arina.  "Lady Greyjoy, you can't protect her."  Arina swallows nervously.  "You're not touching her."   The hound walks up to her.  "The queen might have been your friend once but she won't stop."   With that the hound stabs her with his sword in the stomach.  She knows it's over.  "I'm sorry Gabrielle."   He takes out the sword to stabs  her again and than pulls the sword out once again.  She falls to the ground and takes her last breath.  The hound walks off to find Sansa.  

WINTERFELL

Robb has sent Gabrielle to come to the main hall.  She walks into the hall and sees Robb, Theon and Maester Luwin.  "What's wrong?"  She could tell right away something was wrong.  Maester Luwin walks up to her.  "Lord Stark has been captured, accused of treason."  She looks at him shocked.  "What? Treason?"  Maester Luwin.  "Your mother, she..."     She looks at him confused.  "Why are you speaking about my mother? She's fine! right?"   Robb walks up to her.  "Gabrielle. Your mother is dead.  She died protecting Sansa."   Gabrielle takes a deep breath. "They killed my mother?" Tears streaming down her face.  Robb nods and hugs her.  "I'm calling the banners."   Maester Luwin looks at him.  "All of them, my lord?"  Robb looks at him.  "They've all sworn to defend my father, have they not?"    "They have."    Robb nods.  "Now we see what their words are worth."  Maester Luwin nods and walks out.   Gabrielle wipes her face. "I'm confused, why would Robert do this.  Ned is his best friend."   Robb looks at her.  "King Robert is dead.  It's king Joffrey now."   Gabrielle is stunned.  Robb and Gabrielle sits next to Theon.  Theon jumps up and sits next to Gabrielle and caresses her shoulders.  Theon has never been this caring with her but she has now lost her mother.  She's an orphan, he knows she's needs it.  "Are you scared?"  Theon asks Robb.    Robb looks down at his hand and sees it's shaking.  "I must be."   Theon nods.  "Good."    "Why is that good?"  Robb asks.  "Means you're not stupid."   Gabrielle feel the tears coming down.  She never wanted this.  

LHAZAR

To raise funds for ships to sail over the Narrow sea.  Khal Drogo decides to raid a village in Lhazar.  Sireya is shocked as she sees the dothraki kill and rape the villages.   "What did they do?"  Daenerys asks.  "Lamb men makes good slaves.  Khal Drogo will make a gift of them to the slavers and the slavers will give us gold, silk and steel."  Rakharo tells them.  "I thought the dothraki didn't believe in money?" Daenerys asks.   "Gold to hire ships, princess. Ships to sail to Westeros."  Jorah tells them.   

They walk up and they see some dothraki men put women into where you would put sheep, on their way to be raped by the men.  "Jorah, make them stop."   Daenerys tells him.  Jorah looks at her like if she's sure.  "Khaleesi?"  "You heard me."   "These men have shed blod for their Khal, Now they claim their rewards."   Jorah tells her.   

"She's a lamb girl. Khaleesi.  The riders do her honor.  If her wailing offends the Khaleesi, i will bring you her tongue."   Rakharo tells her.  Sireya walks closer to Daenerys.  "Dany, i hate this as much as you do but this is their way. We can go somwhere else if you don't wanna see."    Daenerys shakes her head "No."  "Do as i command or Khal drogo will know otherwise." She tells the guards.    Jorah comes up to an old woman.   "Bring her to me and those women there." She tells him.  Jorah is unsure.  "You can't claim them all, princess."   But Daenerys disagrees.  "I can and i will."  Sireya was proud of her sister for standing her ground.  

They go back to where the Khal is waiting.  "Moon of my life.  Mago says you have taken his spoils.   A daughter of  a lamb man who was his to mount.   Tell me the truth of this."  He asks Daenerys in Dothraki.   "Mago speaks the truth, my sun and stars.   I have claimed many daughters this day  so they cannot be mounted."  She tells him.  "This is the way of war.  These women are slaves now to do with it as we please."   He tells her.   Sireya sighes, it feels like this are not going her friend's way.  "It pleases me to keep them safe.  If your riders would mount them, let them take them as wives."  Daenerys tells him.   Mago scoffs.  "Does the horse mate with the lamb?"    "The dragon feeds on horses and lambs alike."  Daenerys tells him back which makes Drogo smile.   "You're a foreginer.  You do not command me."  He say to her.  She looks at him.  "I am Khaleesi, i do command you."     Which makes Drogo chuckle.  "See how fierce she grows.   That is my son inside her, the stallion that will mount the world, filling her with his fire.  I will hear no more.  Mago, find somwhere else to stick your cock."   But Mago is not done and spits on Khal Drogo.  "A Khal who takes orders from a foreign whore is no Khal."   Jorah pulls both Daenerys and Sireya back.    Qotho, one of Drogo's  bloodriders steps forward to Mago but Drogo stops him, He steps back.  "I will not have your body burned.  I will not give you that honor."  Drogo stands up but Mago slashes Drogo's chest with his sword.  That just makes Drogo even more angry.  "The beetles will feed on your eyes.   The worms will crawl through your lungs."  The real fight starts.  Drogo cuts Mago's throat and pulls  his tongue out.   He sits down and Daenerys runs up to him.   Sireya can see how worried her friend is.  

"My sun and stars are wounded."  Daenerys tells him worried.  Drogo smiles. "Just a scratch. The moon of my life."   But Daenerys is still very worried.  "Where are the healers?"   But the riders or Drogo doesn't think it's worth.    "I can help the great rider with his cut."   One of the women from the village say.  Sireya looks at her sees she's the older woman that Jorah helped.  

"The Khal needs no help from slaves who lies with sheep."  Quoto answers.    "She is mine, let her speak."  Daenerys declares.    The woman nods.  "Thank you, silver lady."   She walks closer.  

"Who are you?" Daenerys asks.   "I am named Mirri Maz Durr.  I was the godswife of this temple.  My mother was godswife here before me.   She taught me how to make healing smokes and and ointments.   All men are one flock so my people believe the great sheperd sent me to the earth to heal..."   Mago slaps her.  Sireya puts her hand over her mouth, stunned.    "Lamb or lion his wound must be washed and sewn, or it will fester."   Mirri tells them.   Daenerys looks at Drogo.  "Let her clean your wound, my sun and stars.  It makes me hurt to see you bleed."  Drogo sighes and nods, The woman walks up to him.  Jorah turns to Sireya.  "Are you alright?"  She smiles.   Sireya looked at the woman who was helping Drogo with his wound,  She didn't know then that her friend was soon gonna wish they had never saved her.  

Arina is dead :(  I'm so sad.  Gabrielle is now an orphan and she can feel a war is near and she hates it.  Sireya and Jorah are getting closer.  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts

The white winds -  Game of thronesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara