Chapter 13

WINTEFELL

WINTEFELL

Gabrielle, Robb and Theon are out with Bran in the woods.  She could feel tears forming in her eyes watching Bran ride his horse.   Theon looks at her.  "Are you crying?"  She pushes his shoulder. "Shut up."   Theon turns to Robb. "When are you going to tell him?"   He sighes.  "Not, now."    "Blood for blood.  You need to make the lannisters pay for Jory and the others."   She shakes her head. "Please don't talk about war."    Theon sighes. "I'm talking about justice."  Robb sighes.  "Only the lord of Winterfell can call in the bannermen and raise an army."   Theon looks at him.  "A lannister puts a spear through your father's leg.  The kingslayer rides for Casterly rock where no one can touch him."   Robb looks at him.  "You want me to march on Casterly rock?"   Theon looks at him. "You're not a boy anymore.  They attacked your father!  It's they that have already started the war.  It's your duty to represent your house when your father can't."    Robb looks at him with annoyed eyes. "It's not your duty because it's not your house."   Gabrielle shakes her head.  "You guys are being ridiculous."  She stands up but she notices something is wrong. 

"Guys. Where's Bran?" She asks.  Theon and Robb look around and they can't see him here.  

Theon looks at Robb. "I don't know. It's not my house."  He walks off.  Gabrielle sighes. 

She turns to Robb. "What should we do?"   He looks at her. "You stay here, i'll go look for him." 

She looks at him confused. "What? No!"  Robb sighes. "Gabrielle, please.  I don't want you to get hurt."   She looks at him and sighes. "Fine.  Find him and please don't get hurt."  Robb nods and walks off.   She sits down and all she can do is just wait. 

Suddenly she hears sword clashing.  She couldn't stay here any longer.  So she ran towards the sound.   She finds Bran on the ground with two men dead.   Theon and Robb with their weapon.  A woman next to Robb.    She runs to Bran.  "Are you alright?"    Bran nods. "I'm fine."  Robb runs up and brings Bran into his arms so he can carry him.  Robb looks at her. "I told you stay."  Gabrielle shakes her head. "I heard the fight. I needed to make sure that you were alright."  

Theon has his bow and arrow towards the woman.  "Tough little lad.  In the Iron islands, you're not a man until you killed your first enemy."   Robb looks at him stunned. "Have you lost your mind?  What if you'd missed?"    Theon looks at him confused. "He would have killed you and cut Bran's throat."    "You don't have the right to..." Robb tries to say but Gabrielle cuts him off.  "Robb, enough.  He did the right thing.  You both be dead if he hadn't done it, okay?"   Robb looks at her and sighes.  "What about her?"    The woman crawls closer to Robb. "Give me my life milord and i'm yours."   Robb sighes.  "We'll keep her alive."    Robb looks at Gabrielle. "Take Bran."   Gabrielle nods, she takes Bran in her arms and walks off.  

VAES DOTHRAK

The dothraki were having a ceremony where Daenerys has to eat a whole horse heart to secure that the child will be healthy and a boy.   Sireya was disgusted by it but it was tradition.  She stood next to Irri and Doreah.   Her friend was doing very well but watching her almost made her throw up.   She could feel Viserys eyes on her.  She didn't care anymore.  She had gotten her own guards, he couldn't hurt her.   So she just looked at him and stared him down.  Then She looks back towards Daenerys.  She has now eaten the whole heart.  She is truly amazed by her.   But then it seems like she is gonna throw it up.  But she eats it up again and swallow it down.  "A prince rides inside me.   He shall be called Rhaego."   Daenerys says in dothraki.  Everyone cheers the child's name.  Khal drogo walks up to her and lifts her up.  Sireya smiles at them.  

Viserys in Daenery's tent to take her dragon eggs.  But suddenly he hear someone behind them.  He turn around, ready to strike them with his sword but when he turn around he sees it's Jorah.  

"Don't let them see you carrying a sword in Vaes Dothrak.  You know the law."  Jorah tells him.  Viserys scoffs. "It's not my law."  He turn around to the eggs.  "They don't belong to you."  Jorah tells him.  Viserys doesn't listen. "Whatever is hers is also mine."   Jorah nods.  "Once, perhaps."  Viserys sighes and turn to look at Jorah. "If i sell on egg, i'll have enough to buy a ship.  Two ships,  a ship and an army.  And i'm taking Sireya with me.  She will be my queen."  Jorah shakes his head.  "I can't let you do that."     

"I'm the last hope of a dynasty, Mormont.  The greatest dynasty this world has ever seen, on my shoulders since i was five years old.  And no one has ever given me what they gave to her in that tent.   Never, not a piece of it.  How can i carry what i need to carry without it? Who can rule without wealth, fear or love.  You stand there, all nobility and honor.  You don't think i see you looking at Sireya? You don't think i know what you want? But if there is one thing you can't have, it's here.  She's mine.   She is going to be queen of the seven kingdoms.  Now let me go."   

Jorah stops him.  "You can go.  But you can't have her or the eggs."  Viserys looks at him. "You swore an oath to me.  Does loyalty mean nothing to you?"  Jorah looks at him. "It means everything to me."  Viserys scoffs. "And yet here you stand. "  Jorah nods. " And yet here i stand."   Viserys nods and throws the eggs to the ground.  He walks away but before he walks out the tent he turns back.  "I will have her.  One way or another.  You'll see."  He walks off.  Jorah takes a deep breath.  

HIGHGARDEN

Kathryn and Loras has finally arrived to Highgarden.  She walks out of the the carriage and sees Margaery.  She runs up to her and hugs her.  She has missed her so much.  She has no idea that Robert has been injured in a hunting accident. 

Viserys is planning to make Sireya his queen.  Jorah has been confronted about his feelings for Sireya.  Kathryn is back in Highgarden.  I hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts.