Chapter 6

KING'S ROAD

KING'S ROAD

Kiara was taking a walk in the forest when she heard someone running.  She took up the dagger she had hidden in her side bag.   She is ready but stops when she sees it's Arya with her direwolf, they hidden behind a tree, they didn't see her.  

She walks up to them  "Arya?"

Arya looks frigtened "Please don't tell anyone i'm here"

Kiara sits next to her and looks at her confused "What do you mean? Has something happened?"

Arya sighes "I was fenching with the butcher's son Micah and it was really great but then Sansa and Joffrey came.  Joffrey was making fun of Micah and cut him.  I got really mad and tried to defend Micah.  Joffrey had me on the ground with his sword threatening me but then Nymeria bit Joffrey's arm and threw his sword in his river"

Kiara takes a deep breath "Okay that's not good. I'm sorry to tell you this but Nymeria has to go, they will kill her"

Arya sighes and nods.  She turns to Nymeria and hugged her.  "You've got to go. They'll kill you for what you did to Joffrey. Go on! Run!" Nymeria didn't move.  

Arya started pushing her "Go, leave now!"  Nymeria didn't go far until she looked back at Arya so she took up a rock to throw to Nymeria so she runs off. 

Kiara sees that Arya is upset and hugs her "It's okay"  She pulls away "We need to go now. I'm sure your father is extremely worried."

Arya is unsure and looks at her "They won't kill me, will they?"

Kiara shakes her head "No they will not.  They will be some questioning for sure but it will be alright.  I will stand beside you, okay?"

Arya nods "Okay!"

Kiara takes her hand and they start walking to soldiers she sees. 

"We're here!" Kiara shouts.  It's Lannister soldiers who finds them.  Kiara's father is one of them. 

He walks up to her and hugs her "Are you alright?"  Kiara nods "I'm alright"

Jaime nods "Good"  They take Kiara and Arya to the inn.  

Kiara is holding Arya's hand while they are standing before the king, the queen and Joffrey.  

Joffrey looks at her with a smirk and lust in his eyes. It makes her wanna throw up.  

They are waiting for Arya's father to arrive.  After a few minutes they hear stomping.  

Ned put his hands on Arya's shoulder.  "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" She tells him. 

He looks at her "Are you hurt?"   "No" she answers.  

He brings her into a hug "It's all right"  

He then turns to the royal family "What is the meaning of this?  Why was my daughter not brought to me at once!"

Cersei looks at him "How dare you speak to your king in such manner?"