Chapter 4

KING'S ROAD

KING'S ROAD

The ones who we're going to King's landing had taken their first stop at the King's road.  

Kiara was sitting outside with her father.  She was wondering what he wanted to talk with her about.  

"Kiara,  did you enjoy the visit at Winterfell?"  Jaime asks her.   

She smiles "I did.  Much more than i expected"  

Jaime looks at her confused "Do i need to be concerned?"

Kiara laughs "No, father.  Just wasn't what i expected, that's all."  

Jaime nods "Just remember, who your family is.  You're a Lannister"  

Kiara gets quiet but nods.  Her father kisses her hand and then walks off.  

DOTHRAKI CAMP

Sireya is in Visery's tent, he's kissing her neck.  

"Oh Sireya.  I want you so bad"   He turns her around and pulls her into a deep kiss.  

She knows she have to kiss him back if she doesn't want to get beaten but she hates it.  

After Viserys has had his way with her.  She puts her clothes on and walks out of his tent.  

She starts walking to her tent  "I'm sorry about Viserys"  She turns around and sees Jorah.  

She looks at him  "I'm sorry?"   He walks closer to her.  

"I see how Viserys treats you, i'm sorry about that"  Jorah answers.  

She sighes "It's not something i'm not used to.  It's just easier to let him have his way.  But thank you"  

Jorah nods.  "Good night Sireya"  

Sireya nods back "Good night Ser Jorah"  She continues the walk to her tent.  

Winterfell

Arina is sitting with Catelyn in Bran's chambers.  She knows her sister needs support.  

Maester Luwin walks in, he walks up to Bran and puts a hand on his head.  He then turns to Catelyn.  

"It's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.  You'll want to know what this royal visit has cost us"  

Catelyn looks down "Talk to Poole about it"  

Maester Luwin looks at her "Poole went south with lord Stark, my lady.  We need a new steward  and there are several other appointmeints that require our immediate appointments."

Catelyn cuts him off "I don't care about appointmeints!"  Arina holds her hand in comfort.  

Robb walks in "I'll make the appointments.  We'll talk about it the first thing in the morning"  

Maester Luwin "Very good my lord"  He turns to Arina and Catelyn "My ladies"  He walks out.  

Robb walks up to the windows and opens them.  You can hear the direwolves howling.  

Robb sighes "When was the last time you left this room?"  

Catelyn takes a deep breath "I have to care of him" 

Robb sighes again "He's not going to die mother.  Maester Luwin says the most dangerous time has passed."  

Catelyn is tearing up "What if he's wrong?  Bran needs me."  

Robb sighes "Rickon needs you.  He's sick.   He doesn't know what's happening. He follows either me or Gabrielle all day clutching my leg crying."

Catelyn is crying "Close the windows! I can't stand them, please make them stop" 

Arina stands up "I'm gonna go and check on Gabrielle, i will be back soon"  

She walks out of the room to Gabrielle's room.  

She opens the door and sees her daughter sitting on the bed.  

"Darling are you alright?"

Gabrielle looks up at her mother with tears in her eyes "No, i'm not" 

Arina sits quickly by her daughter "Gabriell what is it?"

Gabrielle looks at her mother "I just feel so guilty."

Arina takes her hands into her own "You have no reason to feel guilty"  

Gabrielle shakes her head "But if i hadn't put myself in that position than nothing of this would have happended" 

Arina looks at her daughter "What do you mean? Did something else happen?"

Gabrielle sighes "I have been covering it up..."  She takes a cloth to clean off the makeup she put around her neck and her bruises starts showing. 

Arina gasps "My dear.  Did someone hurt you?"

Gabrielle starts tearing up and just nods. 

Arina looks at her daughter in shock "Who? Who did this?"

Gabrielle shakes her head "It doesn't matter.  It's nothing we can do about it" 

Arina sighes "Still i want to know who hurt my daughter" 

Gabrielle looks at her mother and takes a deep breath "It was the prince"

Arina is shocked "Prince Joffrey?"

Gabrielle nods "Yes.  He asked me for a dance during the feast and i declined him.  I just thought of him as a boy and didn't think much of it.  But the day after when all men left to hunt.  Him and one of his men pushed me into a wall.  His guard started to choking him.  Joffrey wanted me to understand that you never say no to him and if he ever ask anything of me again, i will comply.  So finally i said yes and his guard let go and they left.  After that happended i found Bran's direwolf and i found Bran on the ground." 

Ariana sighes and brings Gabrielle into a hug "I love you and it's not your fault"  

Arina pulls away "I'm going back to check on Catelyn and Bran, if that's okay"  

Gabrielle nods "Yes." 

Arina smiles and walks out of Gabrielle's room.  

Arina is very close to Bran's chambers.  It's quiet, too quiet.  

She walks into the room and sees a man dead on the floor, all bloody.  

She sees her sister, her hands all bloody and Bran's direwolf laying on the bed. 

"Oh my god.  Cat what happened"  

Cat is breathing heavily "I.... I... I..."  

Arina pulls her sister into a hug to calm her.  "It's okay. Let's sit.

They sit down.   "What happened?"

Catelyn takes a deep breath "A man came in with a knife. He was gonna kill him.  I tried to stop him as much as i could.  The blood on my hands is my own.  He tried to cut my neck so tried to hold the knife off.  And when he pushed me to the ground i thought it was too late but then Bran's direwolf came and killed the man."  

Arina takes  a deep breath "Okay but who would want to kill a 10 year old boy?"

Catelyn shakes her head "I don't know"

I hate Viserys!!! Gabrielle told her mother <333 I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts