Chapter 14

VAES DOTHRAK

VAES DOTHRAK

Sireya was in her tent getting ready when she hears her dothraki guards talking to someone.  She looks out and sees Jorah, She smiles.  "Let him in."  She tells them.   They nod and lets Jorah in.  Jorah looks at her takes her hands in his own.  "Sireya, Viserys is planning to take you as his wife."   She looks at him shocked, she can't believe what she's hearing.  "What?  How do you know this?"   Jorah sighes.  "He told me."   Sireya looks at him with a stern look.  "And what he did exactly say."    "That he wants you to be his wife, you will become queen of the seven kingdoms."   With that Sireya sits down and takes a deep breath.  "Ser Jorah, i'm scared.  I don't wanna marry him and i don't want to be his queen."   Jorah kneels down and puts his hands on hers.  "It's not gonna happen.  I won't let anything happen to you."   She looks at him with pleading eyes.  "You promise."   He nods, he's serious.  "I promise."  

They were now having a feast in the big hall.  Sireya was sitting between Daenerys and Doreah.  They were having so much fun and it made her not to think about Viserys.    But than he comes in and she could feel herself her heart  beating fast.  What will he do?  "Daenerys! Where's my sister?"  He shouts.   Daenerys can tell he's not himself and turns to Jorah. "Stops him."    Jorah walks up to Viserys as he hears him calling dany a whore. "Come."  Viserys pull his arms from him quickly.  "Keep your hands of me.  No one touches the dragon."   Viserys turns around.  "Khal Drogo!"   Sireya takes Daenerys's hand, she's scared.   Khal drogo speaks in Dothraki telling Viserys that there's no place for him but Viserys doesn't understand so he turns to Jorah.  "Khal drogo tells you that there's a place for you... back there."  Viserys shakes his head.  "That is no place for a king."    "You are no king."  Khal drogo answers now that Viserys understand.    With that Sireya is more scared than ever.    Viserys takes up his sword and threatens with it to Jorah.  "Keep away from me."    "Viserys, please!"  Daenerys pleads.  Viserys turns and sees her and smiles.  "There she is."    Viserys walks up to them as he's holding up his sword towards his sister.  "Put your sword down, They'll kill us all."  Jorah tries to tell him.  "But they can't kill us.   They can't shed blood in their sacred body."   

 Viserys walks to Sireya and Daenerys .  "But i can."  He says as he threatens by putting the sword toward Daenery's belly, threating the life of the baby.   Sireya knows he's going to die for this.     He looks at his sister.  "I want what i came for.   I want Sireya,  my queen.   And i want the crown he promised me.  He bought you but he never paid for you.  Tell him that i want what was bargained for.  Or i'm not just taking Sireya, I'm taking you with me aswell.   He can keep the baby, i'll cut it out and leave it for him."   With that Khal drogo starts speaking in dothraki tongue.    "What's he saying?"  Viserys asks.   "He says yes.  You shall have a golden crown that men shall tremble to behold and Sireya will be yours, she will be your queen."   Sireya is shocked hearing that, just hoping this is part of a plan because she will kill herself before going with him.  

Viserys smiles and chuckles.  "That was all i wanted, what was promised."    Khal drogo walks over to Daenerys and puts his hand on her belly.  He says something in Dothraki to his men.  His men takes a hold of Viserys and one of them breaks his arm.  Viserys starts screaming.   Sireya can't believe this.  She looks at Daenerys who is similing at her.   "You cannot touch me.  I am the dragon!  I am the dragon!  I want my crown."   The men pushes Viserys down on his knees.  Khal drogo walks over to the fire and puts down gold into the cauldron.  Viserys looks at Sireya and Daenerys.   Jorah walks over to them.  "Look away Khaleesi, Sireya."   They shakes their heads.  "No."  Sireya looks at Viserys.  "I will watch."     "Please  Sireya,  You would become my queen!"  Sireya shakes her head.  "Goodbye Viserys."     "No, Dany, tell them.  Make them."   But she doesn't.     Khal drogo takes up the cauldron with the melted gold.   "Dany, Please!"  He pleads but there's no use.    Sireya forms a little smile on her lips, she's going to enjoy this.   "A crown for the king."  Khal drogo tells him as he pours the gold over jhis head.   Viserys screams until he doesn't and his body falls to the ground.    Sireya could feel a tear falling down her cheek, not because she was sad but because she was finally done with him, he would never hurt her again.  "He was no dragon.  A fire cannot kill a dragon."  Daenerys tells them.  

THE BORDERS OF THE RIVERLANDS

Kiara and Jaime were now at her grandfather's camp.  Kiara is in her tent when her father comes in.  She nods at him.  "Kiara, your grandfather has ordered me to take half of his men to Riverrun."    She looks at him confused.  "Why?"  Jaime takes a hold of her hands.  "Because Catelyn Stark has captured your uncle.  We need to show them that they can't do that to us. We're lannisters."  She nods.  "Will you be back."   He sighes and kisses her on the head. "I will and when it's the right time, Your grandfather will take you back to King's landing, okay?"  Kiara nods.  "Okay. When are you leaving?"   Jaime smiles. "Very soon."  Kiara nods and hugs him. "I'll miss you."   He hugs her back "I'll miss you too."   She wanted to speak with him about what she had found out about him and Cersei but she knew this wasn't the time.   Jaime pulls away and walks out.  

HIGHGARDEN

Kathryn is laying in bed with Margarey.  Margaery is sitting up caressing her hair.   Kathryn smiles. "I have missed this."  Margaery smiles. "What?"  Kathryn sits up "Being with you."  Than there is a knock at the door.  Kathryn gets up from the bed and walks up to the door and open.  "My lady,  Ser Loras wants to see you."   Kathryn nods. "Thank you, tell him i will be there shortly.  The servant walks off.  Kathryn walks up to Margaery and kisses her. "I will see you later."  Margaery nods and Kathryn walks out. 

Kathryn walks into the beautiful garden of Highgarden. She sees Loras standing watching out.  She walks up to him.  "You wanted to see me?"  Loras sighes and takes her hands.  "I got a letter from Renly.  It's your brother, the king."   Kathryn looks at him worried. "What about him?"  He sighes.  "I'm sorry, he's dead. "   Kathryn can feel tears forming in her eyes.  "How?"   He sighes. "He was injured in a hunting trip.  I'm sorry."  Kathryn gasps and Loras pulls her into his arms.  Her brother is dead.  

Robert is dead.  Now it starts.   Viserys is dead and Sireya is free from him.  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts