Chapter 5

DOTHRAKI CAMP

DOTHRAKI CAMP

Sireya was sitting with Daenerys in her tent with her three dothraki handmaidens. 

"Have you ever seen a dragon?"  She asks them.  Sireya just smiles at how innocent her best friend is.  

"Dragon gone, khaleesi."  Her handmaiden Irri answers.  

"Everywhere, even in the east"  Daenerys asks, still wondering.  

Sireya smiles and looks at her "Yes, everywhere"  

"No dragon, brave men kill them.  It is known." Irri answers.  

Her handmaiden Jhiqui smiles and nods "It is known"  

"A trader from Qarth once told me that dragons come from the moon?" Her handmaiden Doreah tells her 

Daenerys looks at her interested "The moon?"

Doreah looks at her and smiles "He told me that the moon was an egg, khaleesi.  That once there were two moons in the sky.  But one wandered too close to the sun and it cracked from the heat. Out of it poured a thousand, thousand dragons and they drank the sun's fire"

Irri is laughing and shaking her head.  "The moon is no egg. It's a goddess, wife of sun, it is known"

Jihiqui smiles "It is known"  

Sireya didn't say anything.  She knew the truth.  Her father hade made her learn about the sun, the moon and the stars as the child. But she couldn't say that when Daenerys think that she is an orphan.  

Daenerys looks at Jihiqui, Sireya and Irri "Leave me with her" 

They nods and walks out.  Sireya wouldn't deny that it hurt a little hearing her best friend send her away but she also knew why she wanted to speak with Doreah 

Sireya, Irri and Jihiqui walk together to their tents.  

Irri turns to Sireya "Where are you from? like before you met the khaleesi"

Sireya looks at her shocked. She can't tell her truth when she hasn't even told dany the truth.  

She looks at her and smiles "I'm from Meeren.  Before i met the khaleesi i... I was an orphan living the streets"

Irri nods and they keep walking.  

How will Sireya ever tell Dany the truth.  

WINTERFELL

Catelyn had asked Gabrielle and Arina meet with her in the godswood with Robb, Theon, Rodrick and Maester Luwin.  

Arina looks at her sister "What did you wanna tell us sister?"

Catelyn takes a deep breath "What i am about to tell you must remain between us.  I don't think Bran fell from that tower.  I think he was thrown."

Gabrielle looks at her aunt shocked "What? Thrown?"