Chapter 19

THE DOTHRAKI CAMP

THE DOTHRAKI CAMP

Sireya and Jorah were in Daenery's tent, she had just given birth to her son, a son who had not lived.  Daenerys was unaware of this, she was till asleep.  "Sireya.."  They hear someone say weakly.  They look up and see that Daenerys has opened her eyes.  Sireya kneels down to her best friend, to hold her arms.  "Careful."  Daenerys looks at her.  "My son.  Where is he, i want him."  Sireya sighes.   Daenerys is now serious.  "Sireya, where is he?"  Sireya looks back at Jorah who nods for her to continue.  

She looks back at Daenerys.  "Dany, i'm so sorry.  Your son he.. he didn't make it."   Daenerys looks at Jorah.  "Ser Jorah, please tell me this is not your true."   Jorah takes a deep breath.  "The boy did not live."  Sireya watches as her best friend's heart breaks.    "Tell me."   Daenerys asks them.   "Dany.."  Sireya tries to stop her.   "How did my son die!" Daenerys screams angrily.  

"He never lived, my princess.  the woman say.."  Daenerys cuts him off.  "What do the women say?"  She turns to Sireya.  "Where you there?"   Sireya shakes her head.  "I wasn't allowed to but the women say that the child was.."    "Monstrous."  the priestess cuts her off.  They all three turn to look at her.  

"Twisted.  I pulled him out himself.  He was scaled like a lizard, blind with leather wings like the wings of a bat.  When i touched him, the skin fell from his bones. Inside he was full of graveworms.   I warned you that only death can pay for life.  You knew the price."  The priestess tells them.   Sireya sees how furious Dany is.  

"Where is Khal drogo?"  Daenerys asks furiously.  "Show him to me.  Show me what i bought with my son's life."  Sireya's heart breaks for her friend.   "As you command, lady. Come, i'll take you to him."  The priestess walks off.   "Time enough for that later.."  Jorah tries to tell Dany but she won't hear him.  "I want to see him now."  Jorah nods.  Sireya and Jorah helps her up from the bed.  Sireya takes Daenerys hand to support her as she was still weak from the birth and they walk out of the tent together and follow the priestess.  

"The khalazar is gone." Daenerys notices.  "A khal who cannot ride is no khal. The dothraki only follow the strong."   Sireya looks at her friend.  "I'm sorry."  Dany nods and they keep walking.  

They finally arrive and Sireya watches as Dany runs up to Drogo.  But nothing about Drogo is alive, he is more like a corpse.   Sireya turns to the priestess.  "What is this?"  

"Your lady asked for life and she paid for life."  The priestess answers.  Daenerys shakes her head.  "This is not life.  When will he be as he was?"   

"when the sun rises in the west, sets in the east.  When the seas go dry.  When the mountains blows in the wind like leaves."  The priestess tells them, she walks off.  

Daenerys stands up.  "Leave us."  Sireya shakes her head.  "You can tell the others go but i'm not leaving you with her."  Daenerys looks at her until she finally nods.  She looks at Jorah and the others.  "Go."  She walks off to the priestess.  

Sireya is just about to follow her when Jorah takes a hold of her hand making her look at him.  "I don't want you alone with this sorcesses."  She smiles at him.  "We'll be fine and i won't let anything happen to her."  He looks at her serious.  "I wasn't talking about Khaleesi."  She looks into his eyes deep and smiling.  "I will be okay. Now go."   Sireya walks away from him and towards Dany and the priestess.  

Sireya hears as the priestess tells Dany how she meant to kill her son and not bring her husband back.   Sireya just shakes her head.  "I spoke for you.  I saved you."  Dany tells the priestess.  Sireya stands next to her best friend.   "Saved me? Three of those riders had already raped me before you saved me, girl."   

The priestess stands up and looks at them.  "I saw my god's house burn, there where i had healed men and women beyond counting.  In the streets i saw piles of heads.  The head of the baker who makes my bread.  The head of  a young boy that i had cured of fever just three moons past.  So tell me again exactly what it was that you saved."   "Your life."  Daenerys tells her.  

The priestess gives a little chuckle.  "Why don't you take a look at your khal, than you will see exactly what life is worth when all the rest has gone."   Sireya looks at Dany.  "You can't let her get away with this."   Daenerys shakes her head.  "Don't worry, i won't."  

It was now time for Drogo's funeral but Daenerys was planning to burn the dragon eggs with him.  Sireya watched as Rakharo places the dragon eggs on the pyre.   Sireya stands next to Daenerys as Jorah walks up to them.  "Drogo will have no use  for dragon eggs in the night lands, sell them.  You can return to the free cities and live as a wealthy woman for all your days."  

"They were not given me to sell."  Daenerys answers.  Jorah does not like this.  "Khaleesi, my queen.  I vow to serve you, obey you, to die for you if need be.   But let him go, khaleesi.  I know what you intend to do, do not."   Sireya looks at her best friend, her sister.  "Dany please.  Don't do this."  Dany looks at her and sighes.  

"Sireya, we have known eachother for many years.  You are my sister."  Sireya sniffles.  "And you are mine."  Daenerys takes her hands.  "Do you trust me?"  Sireya nods. "With my life."   "Than i ask to trust me on this.  I know what i'm doing. Do you trust me?" Daenerys asks her.   Sireya takes a deep breath and nods.  Sireya takes a step to the side and Jorah does aswell.  

Daenerys looks at her people.  "You will be my khalasar.  I see the faces of slaves, i free you. Take off your collars, go if you wish no one will stop you.  But if you stay, it will be as brothers and sisters.  As husbands and wives."   Sireya watches as some walks away.  Sireya sees as the priestess smiles and laughs at Dany.  the hate Sireya feels for that woman.  

"Ser Jorah bind this woman to the pyre."  Daenerys tells Jorah, who does just that.  

"I am Daenerys Stormborn of house Targaryen.  Of the blood of old valyria.  I am the dragon's daughter.  And i swear to you, that those who would harm you will die screaming."   Daenerys tells them all.   "You will not hear me scream."  the priestess speaks out.   "I will."  Daenerys speaks back.  

"But it is not your screams that i want, only your life."  Daenerys tells the priestess.  She takes a fire torch and sets the pyre on fire.    Jorah and Sireya stands next to eachother as they watch as Daenerys, their queen walks into the fire. 

 "You will let her do this?" Jorah asks Sireya.  Sireya takes a deep breath.  "I trust her. I believe that the gods will protect her."   Sireya looks at Jorah.  "But you have forgotten something Ser Jorah.  She is not an ordinary girl.  She is Daenerys Targaryen."  

It was now morning and the pyre had stopped burning.  Sireya walked over to the pyre with Ser Jorah and Rakharo.  

In the middle of the pyre they see something remarkable.  It's Daenerys, she's alive and with three small dragons.  Sireya gasps and falls to her knees.  "Blood of my blood."  Jorah speaks as he falls to his knees aswelll.   

Daenerys stands up with her three dragons and watches as everyone kneels before her.  

A new chapter has begun.  

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Act 1 is over!! And now Act 2 starts.  Let's see what Act 2 has in store for Kiara, Gabrielle, Sireya and Kathryn and new characters will be introduced too.  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts.