Chapter Ten: The Queen Of Ice

Present time.

"You look beautiful, Odelette!"

Even if our parents are busy, and I mean no matter how busy they get, they will never forget to come to our recognition day or graduation day.

They've always been so supportive towards us and our education, sinusubukan nila na makarating tapos pipiktyuran din nila kami sa iba't-ibang angulo.

And then they would add it to our 'exclusive' and 'special' family photo album.

Aster finds it embarrassing, and so does Noel. Ayaw rin ni Karine minsan pero napapangiti yung mga magulang namin kaya umo-oo na lang din kami.

If it makes them happy then we'll do it.

"Thank you, mom and dad." ngiti pang sabi ni Karine.

Karine looks beautiful.

She's wearing a dress below her knees, I think it's from Louis Vuitton and she's wearing red bottoms for her heels. Her makeup makes her look a bit more elegant and classy than usual.

Karine is naturally beautiful, she doesn't need makeup to prove that at all.

Sinuot niya ang formal gown niya at hawak niya rin yung toga na susuotin na'min mamaya.

I took a picture of her secretly, I'll use this as my wallpaper later on, I laughed at her.

I yawned.

I'm still tired and sleepy. Three days ago was Norvina's recognition day, we celebrated and had fun in the province with her, we were very proud of her, of course.

Nagtagal din kami doon ng mga ilang araw at umuwi kami kagabi, mga alas dose ng gabi, nakatulog ako ng mga alas dose ng umaga, I woke up at six for our graduation and now I think I need some coffee.

"Oh my gosh! My daughter!" biglang sigaw ni mom sa direksyon ko sa may hagdanan.

Napunta sa'kin ang lahat ng atensyon nila sa living room, napangiti ako at bumaba.

I'm wearing a Crepe couture midi dress from Valentino and pair of Hangisi Navy blue satin jewel buckle pumps from Manolo Blahnik.

I'm also wearing some accessories from Cartier and Tiffany & co.

My hair is not as long as it was months ago, I cut it again, siguro hanggang balikat ko at medyo wavy din siya.

I did my own makeup. It's soft glam and I didn't put too much emphasis on my eyeshadow, gusto ko balance yung buong makeup look ko.

"You are gorgeous, Gwendolyn!" dad exclaims and takes pictures of me, again.

"Thanks, dad... and mom... stop crying, please..." I said, laughing at mom's reaction, she's already wiping her tears.

Noel is with us, 'di ko inaakalang makakabisita siya pagkatapos ng away nilang dalawa ni dad.

Noel told dad that he didn't want to be the heir of the family, and he also wanted to chase his dream of becoming a fashion designer, grabe ang away nilang dalawa na kinailangang umalis ni Noel at mag-aral sa ibang bansa.

They haven't been talking to each other, they would glance at each other but not talk, there are so much tension between the two of them.

'Di raw makakapunta si Norvina sa graduation na'min, but she does have a flight this afternoon to attend the after party later tonight, may mga inimbitahan din na mga myembro ng CREED sa afterparty kasi graduation day din ng mga anak nila o kamaganak nila.