EPILOGUE

Hello! If you've reached this chapter, that means you are at the END of this rollercoaster ride type of story (at least at my side) and I want to thank you for choosing this story and finishing Gwendolyn Cerine D. Dixon and Felix Nicholas Maddox's story. Thank you for your reads, votes, and comments—thank you so much!

I used a lot of sun, sky, melting, and a lot of more things for a metaphor, I found this story to be challenging when I thought it would be easy with how I structured it but I enjoyed it... so much. I hope you enjoyed reading this story just as I enjoyed writing it.

This is the end of Gwendolyn Cerine D. Dixon's story as she moves forward into great things and not as her twin sister's right hand woman anymore. She and Felix will be mentioned in future stories.

Once again, thank you again.

See you in the third installment of the Dixon Bloodline series called 'Worship Me With Your Lips' which features Odelette Karine D. Dixon and her journey in love, see you there!

EPILOGUE

The sound of the waves fill my ears every morning, every afternoon, and every night.

I used to be scared of the ocean.

I was okay with swimming in the pool but there was always something about the ocean that somewhat makes me nervous.

But I grew to like it.

Mahangin din dito, ibang-iba ang hangin kumpara doon sa Maynila, mainit din minsan pero mahangin, I feel refreshed, I feel new... I just feel different here.

Alam ko na kakalangoy ko lang kahapon pero gusto ko ulet lumangoy.

I knew I shouldn't have wore a dress today, I should have worn a two-piece underneath.

"Ate."

Lumingon ako sa direksyon ni Norvina na kanina pa 'ko hinahanap, pawis na pawis siya tsaka hinihingal din kakatakbo, kakahanap sa'kin.

Wait, did she run?

Hindi siya sumakay sa traysikel?

"You're sweating, Vina."

"I-I know... it's my morning run."

Morning run?

It's the afternoon, nababaliw na ba siya?

"You're here to swim, right?"

'Di siya sumagot nang mga ilang segundo, takip bibig lang siya, and finally... she nodded as a respond to my question.

"Tara na, Vi—"

"P-Pero... swimming 'te, swimming lang..." nguso niya at umakbay pa sa'kin.

"Ako rin, gusto ko ring lumangoy pero hapon na, and we have an event dinner tonight. Doon balik!"

"Ate naman eh! Mamaya pa naman yung gabi!"

Norvina loves to swim.

Narinig ko sa kasambahay na puro siya langoy dito sa dagat sa tuwing gusto niyang magisip o kapag nasasaktan daw siya dahil sa lalaking mahal niya.

She doesn't talk about it.

I don't really ask about her love life unless if she wants to actually want to talk about it with me.