Chapter Twenty: Unreal

I love him.

I love Felix so much.

From the moment I met him, he was the only one who can turn me into a mess that I am whenever he's around.

He taught me a lot of things besides Arizona Green Tea and Takis.

I never expected myself to truly fall in love with him, I thought he was only going to be my crush and it will eventually go away.

But my feelings intensify and I am now... in love with him.

Being in love with your best friend was something I used to find stupid whenever I would watch telenovelas.

Because... why?

Bakit 'di mo na lang sabihin sa kanya yung totoo?

Na mahal mo siya?

I shouldn't have said something, because I am in love with my own best friend.

Ang hirap.

Ang sakit.

I'm frustrated most of the time, and I had to hide it.

Every time he talks to me about his crushes, and his girlfriends... it just... annoys me.

I've never been arrogant nor overconfident in things I'm good at but shit... I wanted to scream that I'm prettier than them!

Bakit 'di na lang ako?

Mas maganda ako, maganda ang katawan ko, matalino at maganda rin naman ang ugali ko... kaya bakit 'di ako?

I do think that it does not matter if I'm that beautiful if he doesn't even look at me.

Mahal ko siya.

Mahal na mahal ko talaga siya.

When we... had sex for the first time, hindi ako makapaniwala na nangyayari 'to, it was unbelievable that I'm doing something bad with my best friend.

Having sex with him is the last thing in my list, I wanted him to look at me first.

To like me.

Love me.

But sex?

He's good.

So fucking good.

Siguro dahil mahal ko siya at iba ang lebel kami ginagawa mo yo'n sa taong mahal mo.

His hands... were something else.

The moment he reached my core with his long fingers, I turned into an actual mess, I've never felt so bare, so... rare, until that night.

His shoulders, his chest... I've always had a thing for the way his body looked.

We were in college when I saw his pictures in Instagram and Facebook, I could tell that he's been working out and I found myself drooling at the sight of his broad shoulders and toned chest in his tagged photos.

Napapalunok ako, para akong timang, para akong baliw.

And I got to touch them that night.

Every time we do it I just can't help but touch them.

Namumula ako at nahihiya dahil grabe, grabe talaga... ang ganda ng katawan niya.