Chapter 10.5: Enchanted To Meet You

CHAPTER 10.5:
Enchanted To Meet You

Felix Nicholas Maddox Special

( warning: i'm not a architect major, so i'm not sure what really happens or how long it takes to graduate and become an architect, i had to research and watch several videos to be accurate, so don't believe anything you read in here, some of it might be completely wrong)

He knows the feeling of breathing air. The feeling as if sometimes you can't breathe anymore and then you can breathe again right after, just like the freedom his parents give him every time.

His parents know what kind of life they have, they earned it from working hard and not because his parents are from a rich, wealthy, family. His parents basically built the 'Maddox' family name from the ground.

That is why he dreams to be as passionate and talented as his dear parents. He wanted to work as hard as them so he would ask his parents to help him and to let him help them.

And it is hard. Sometimes he couldn't believe that he's breathing the same air as his parents or people who invests in the world he lives in.

It's hard to breathe sometimes. It does.

His parents knew how much he's been working lately for the family even though they are not expecting anything from him, they are not expecting him to pursue the same path as them.

But he wanted to be as great as his parents. He wanted to prove something that he deserves to be a Maddox too.

"What do you think? It's beautiful, right?" his mom asked as Felix watched how beautiful Mauna Kea is.

"Yes, ma." he smiled as he started walking in the snow.

It is indeed cold, for sure.

And even if it is cold, he feels as if he could breathe for some reason. Maybe he needed this, this air to breathe after working himself to school to get to the top and become a future Dean Lister one day.

God, he loves it. He loves the place, it is beautiful and the view below him is just something else.

It's breathtaking, he was screaming internally and he is in love with the snow.

He decided to sit for a few seconds on the snow before lying down to give his body a rest and so is his mind too.

This is life, he thought.

He knew that he doesn't know what life really is yet because he is only fifteen but this moment, right here, feels as if this is truly life.

And he is grateful, forever grateful.

He was feeling great.

Until her.

"Are you okay! Hey--"

"Hoy!"

Felix was pissed, he was enjoying his time and then some girl tried to interrupt his moment, at that moment he thought some Karen will scold him just for lying down in the snow.

Ugh, Karens. Again?

He sat and took of the beanie he was wearing and put it back on his head again, his face looked frustrated but he wasn't really frustrated or pissed when he met her eyes right after he stand back up.