【1】【8】

Kristie opens the door to her apartment and Nikki makes a beeline for the couch and collapses making Kristie burst out laughing. 

"Aww, is somebody tired or just ticked off because I beat her in the race?"  

Nikki looks over at her, "I still think you cheated." 

"How could I have cheated? We ran in a mostly straight line. You just went out too quick and couldn't keep pace with me; so, suck it up buttercup and get to cooking good looking." 

"Someone's full of puns this morning."

"What I'd like is for you to get me the iced coffee you promised me." 

"One problem with that; I can't feel my legs." 

"I told you to stretch." 

"I did, but, I may have been distracted by the sight of your ass in the air." 

Kristie laughs and makes her way over to the corner, pulling out a couple of yoga mats and laying them down before reaching for Nikki's hand to help her up, "Come on, I'll help loosen you up." 

Nikki smiles and takes her hand, "So, about this loosening up; is it full service?" 

"Not right now it ain't, you stink! Maybe after a shower or in the shower, I'll reconsider." Kristie smiles and winks at her. 

After completing some stretches and excercises together, and having something to eat, they head to the shower to finish loosening up, which leads to the couple kissing and touching each other as their hands roam freely while they wash.

Kristie abruptly turns off the water and pulls Nikki out of the shower and towards the bedroom. 

"What's going on? Everything, okay?" Nikki watches as she walks over to the closet and lifts out a bag with familiar markings and smiles. 

Kristie passes her the bag and gives her a sidelook, "I assume you know what to do with it." 

Nikki looks inside and nods, "You sure?" 

"Yeah and if you don't fuck me soon, I'm going to do it myself." 

Nikki kisses her cheek, "I'll be right back." 

Nikki makes her way back to the bathroom and empties the contents of the bag, taking the time to wash them, before then putting one of them on. 

Returning to the bedroom, she finds Kristie laying on the bed touching herself and her breath catches before she joins the blonde on the bed. 

"It had to be purple, huh?" 

Kristie smiles and nods as Nikki moves her hand away from between her legs before licking and sucking on the fingers. Kristie lets out a soft moan as Nikki's tongue completes it passage, letting Nikki know that her girl is in need of what she has to give. She begins rubbing the exact spot where Kristie's hand was previously and feeling her fingers slide easily deep inside, she removes them before replacing them with her tongue and lifting Kristie's ass up so she can devour her and send her orgasming before even getting to teasing her with the end of the dildo. 

"Please." 

Nikki looks Kristie in the eyes and softly smiles before sliding the entirety of the extension inside and filling her up as she begins moving her hips allowing it to move inside, back and forth. Needing to feel a connection beyond what's already happening, she moves to allow free access to not only the blonde breasts, but, so they can join mouths and swallow the moans each is emitting as the double ended dildo works inside them. 

After growing tired of that position, Nikki slides out and moves up to the top of the bed, laying back as Kristie straddles her and her own breasts bounce as she squeezes and kneads Nikki's.