【6】【2】

New Year's Eve at Vibe and the club is packed, everyone in their best formal wear and Nikki's been running off her feet. Finally, with a break in the crowd, Nikki makes her way through the crowd at Vibe and searches for Kristie before locating her girlfriend, kissing her gently on the cheek, before wrapping her arms around her and resting her chin on her shoulder.

"Are you having fun, beautiful?"

Kristie smiles and nods, "I am. Thank you for extending invites to Steph and Erin."

"It was the least I could do; I didn't like the idea of you being alone while I was working and might I say, you're definitely the sexiest woman in the club tonight, this dress, damn girl, I'm gonna need some ice to cool a certain part of me down."

Kristie bursts out laughing and turns to face her and flips her tie around.

"Have to say, you really can rock a tux!"

Nikki chuckles and winks, "Knew I had to bring my A game if I was going to keep up with you. Tell me, Ms. Mewis can you dance in this dress of yours?"

Kristie chuckles, "I'm willing to try."

Kristie jokingly leads Nikki to the dance area by her tie before they show off their moves, of which Nikki's have greatly improved thanks to Naomi and Ian's help. Nikki places her hands on Kristie's hips they dance with and against one another. When a slower tempo song comes on, they meet each other and soon, not caring about their surroundings begin making out on the floor.

Nikki hears someone clearing their throat behind her and steps back. "It better be fucking important, otherwise I'm about to fire your ass."

Jenni chuckles. "Brynn already told me that you couldn't do that, only she could and there seems to be an issue with the POS."

Nikki lets out a loud groan, before mumbling, "Fuck! I'll be right there to take a look."

"Sorry Baby; I'll make it up to you." Nikki lifts Kristie's hand and kisses it.

Kristie smiles, "You can make it up to me at home later; keep the tie on."

"Oh, so, it's like that?" Nikki smiles.

"Just wait until you see what is and isn't underneath this dress."

"Probably a bad idea to close the club before the countdown, huh?"

"Definitely." Kristie chuckles.

"Damn, come find me in a bit and I'll make you one of my special drinks." Nikki winks before making her way back to the bar area.

"Talk to me, Jen, what's happening with the screens?"

"System is frozen, won't let us close out any tabs."

"How many tabs are currently on this one?"

"20+"

"Is the other screen working?"

Jennie nods. "Yeah, we just can't do anything with this one."

"Brynn is about to hate me!"

"She'll hate losing out on a shit ton of money more, call her."

Nikki nods and dials her friend and boss letting it ring and ring and ring and ring with no answer. "Damn it! I'm going to try Piper and see if I can get an answer."

Ring ... ring ... ring ... ring

"Nikki?"

"Piper, sorry to interrupt your evening; I need Brynn, is she there?"