[ 𝟎𝟒𝟓 ] 𝐯𝐢𝐤𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬: 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝒊𝒔 𝐚 𝐬𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤

*im sorry if your vote didn't get chosen for the outfit. if it wasn't, you can just imagine it as something else that your want it to be. enjoy*

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

Loud music played as Ben popped open a bottle of champagne for everyone to enjoy. It spilled over the top before calming down and he drank from it, his mouth fizzing as the alcohol and it's components touched his tongue. He moved over to Five who held a glass in hand, pouring it into his as he accepted it with a smile.

Sloane and Fei danced with each other with a soft smile, moving their arms in the air as their glasses were half full and alcohol flowed in their system.

Christopher and Viktor were near each other dancing as well—Christopher just spinning in the air as different colors (which were emotions as Y/n guessed it) changed throughout his cube self—Luther moved around too and Lila moved over to put an arm over Five's shoulder. Diego moved back over to his girlfriend, pulling her away, and they both danced with each other like the happy couple they were.

Mace and Y/n danced softly with each other doing whatever they called "dancing" and were laughing their brains out as their glasses were empty, having said alcohol flow through their system. They didn't care who was around them, they just wanted to have fun after finding each other after multiple years.

Five watched from afar as Y/n showed a big smile. It wasn't one she would give him, but a smile he'd never seen before. She showed a whole new emotion that none of them had ever seen before.

More like never remembered.

Lila caught his gaze, motioned her head over to the girl, but he shook his head and his smile dropped as his glass rose to his lips.

Luther shook a bottle of champagne in his hand, spraying it all over the place as Sloane came over to try to stop him. The twins shielded themselves to try and not get wet, but only ended up getting a bit sprinkled which wasn't that bad.

As they did that, Allison watched from afar, not engaging in any of the fun and just walking away with attitude. She was happy that they saved the world—obviously, but she didn't get what she wanted in the end.

After the drink fest, everyone dispersed into their own areas leaving Viktor to flop on the couch with a sigh as Y/n moved over to him, sitting beside him with a slightly drunk grin. "Hi, Vicky!"

Viktor chuckled as Y/n hugged his waist and rested her head on his shoulder. "Hi, Y/n. You're drunk, aren't you?"

Y/n moved her head up and shook her head. "No, I'm just *hic* really happy. That's 'cause I get to see you. Boop." She tapped Viktor's nose.

Viktor shook his head and put an arm over her shoulder. "You need to rest."

Y/n sighed as she soon nodded. "Yeah, yeah, okay." She rested her head on his lap.

"Not on me!" Viktor opposed.

Y/n shot her head up with a surprised face. "I thought you said I should rest.

"In a bed. I'm not a bed, Y/n," he told her.

"No," she shook her head a answered. "You may not be a bed . . . but you sure are a snack," Y/n answered soon mentally slapping herself in the face at the corny comment, but missed Viktor who turned pink as her words aroused him.