[ 𝟎𝟒𝟖 ] 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

┌───────────────────┐
☂︎☂︎☂︎
└───────────────────┘

Mace groaned as he caressed his head, struggling back to the hotel room after he parted ways with Klaus. The night was a blur, but he knew the three of them had a blast. He woke up shirtless, shoeless, and with a pounding, dreadful headache that didn't go away until thirty minutes after he woke up; only some Tylenol and three bottles of water when the hell of a headache finally disappeared.

The boy sighed, placing his hand on the doorknob as he found himself at his destination. He twisted it clockwise, pushing the door which he shut behind him, and made his way over to his bed, not even sparing a glance at his sister. Landing face first on his pillow, the boy let out a loud groan, stretching his body out like a washed-up whale, and rotated his head toward the left to see his sister.

Y/n still stared at the ceiling, contemplating whether to get up to use the bathroom since she had to go for the last ten minutes. Her arms had goosebumps from the cold breeze, so she could've gotten up, but she was also too lazy to move from her spot. Her stomach was starting to hurt, too, for some odd reason as well. This was a hard decision to make, according to her.

Mace watched as his sister blinked with no emotion. He pressed his lips together as he sighed out, hoping to get her attention, but he was unsuccessful. The boy tried his strategy again, this time with more exaggeration to which Y/n didn't respond.

Mace sat up fully, placing his hands behind him as he looked up at the ceiling, releasing the loudest, exaggerated sigh the boy could come up with that made Y/n shut her eyes, taking a deep breath in through her nose, then back out through her nose.

"Marcel Louis Beaumont," hissed Y/n as she opened her eyes again. "I am going to say this once and only once: shut . . . up."

Mace chuckled as he slowly got off his bed, moving into a sitting position by the side of her bed. The boy placed both of his elbows on the mattress, letting his cheeks rest in the palms of his hands. "Why the aggression, huh?" The boy tilted his head with a fake pout. "Is it your time of the month?"

Y/n rolled her eyes as she internally scoffed at her brother. "I don't get my period, dipshit. My uterus is literally frozen."

Mace gave a confused look, eyebrows—well, mainly his whole face—scrunched up and everything. "Really?"

Y/n nodded. "Yep. For some reason, right as I got out of my fear, my body just decided to stop growing. I can't age, get taller, get my period, none of that."

Mace hummed. "Huh." He slapped his hands down on the mattress and placed his chin on his knuckles. "So, what's wrong?"

Y/n breathed out and poked her tongue at the bottom of her cheek, debating if she should reveal the truth or not. "Nothing."

Mace lifted an eyebrow. "Nothing?"

She nodded. "Nothing."

The girl rose from her laying position and began to move the blanket from her legs. Mace got the memo and moved away from the bed as his sister moved toward the bathroom, the blanket now resting on the bed as she walked away as Mace gave a suspicious look at his sister, knowing she wasn't telling him the truth. He watched as she walked to the bathroom, but something more interesting caught his eye.

There was a red spot on the bottom of her shirt.

Mace gave a look of bewilderment, quickly diverting his attention to the bed sheets to see a familiar spot where the girl had just recently laid. The spot was bigger than the one on her shirt and spread through the sheet and onto the mattress.