Chapter 1

LOUIS P.O.V.

"So when am I going to meet this boyfriend of yours?"I asked Zayn and sat down next to him with beer in my hand.

"You're not going to meet him for two reasons."Zayn said glaring at me.

"First one being that he is not my boyfriend and second being that he is just a good fuck."he said and started playing with his knife and I just laugh at him.

"Zayn I'm your brother.It's pretty obvious you have feeling for this guy.Every time you come from him you're all happy and bubbly.Just like when you were with Perrie."I said.

Before I know it I was pinned down against the couch and knife was pressed to my throat.

"Do not mention her name ever again."Zayn said sharply while he pressed the knife against my throat harder.

"And don't you dare say anything about my feeling because I don't have them anymore."he said.

"Only person I care about is you because you're my brother."he said and left before I could say anything.

I took few deep breath and sat up.I hate what he has become after Perrie died.I mean he was heartless before but not as much as now and it really hurt to see my brother change like that.I just sigh and continue watching TV.An hour later I heard the doorbell ring.That must be Andy.I took my gun and made my way to the front door.

"You know you're la-"I started as I started opening the

door but stopped when I saw three guys standing there.

"Who are you?"I asked them and gripped my gun.

Looking three of them up and down they were all wearing suits.One was tall with brown hair and brown eyes and I could say he was hot.Muscular body and strong frame and I could see tattoos on his hands.The second one was also brunette with blue eyes and I think he didn't have any tattoos.When I looked at the last boy my breath got stuck in my throat.He was just so perfect. Gorgeous green eyes and curly hair that was pushed back.I looked at his sharp jaw and plump lips.His lips looked so kissable and god what would I do to him.I bite my lip and looked him up and down.

"We have a deal for you and your brother."the first one said.

"And who would you guys be?Because as fare as I know me and my brother only make deals with criminals and I'm not sure I know who you guys are."I said.

"Louis who is at the door?"I heard Zayn shouting.

"Some guys who want to make a deal with us."I shouted back.

"Let them in."he shouted.

"Follow me."I said to the guys and let them in.

I made my way to the living room and sat down on the couch with three guys sitting on the other one.I was looking at them closely and they seem familiar but I didn't know from where.Few minutes later Zayn come downstairs and sat down next to me.

"And who would you guys be?"he asked as he started playing with his knife.

I looked at the knife because it wasn't the one he usually

had.This was the one Perrie give him for his birthday and it made me a little bit sad for him.

"Liam,Niall and Harry."the brown eyed,I guess was Liam, said.

"The guys who work undercover in mafia and gang government,if I can say that."I said and they nodded.

"Why are you here?"Zayn asked them.

"To make a deal."the Niall guy said.

"What kind of deal?"I asked with raised eyebrow.

"Since you have a lot of enemies a lot of them are trying to kill you."Harry spoke up and holy shit.

His voice was so deep and low that I could listen him talking forever.

"We want to work with you and in return we will keep you safe from people who want to kill you."he said.

"That is adorable but we can take car of ourselves."Zayn said.

"There is over fifty people who want to kill you and each one of them has at last ten plans how to do it."Liam said.

"Oke then."I said.

"Prove it and we will team up with you."I said making Zayn's eyes grow wide.

"Fine then."Liam said.

Niall got up and left leaving me and Zayn confused.Soon after he come back with a laptop and started showing us proofs of people trying to kill us.

"Very well."Zayn said and close the laptop.

"As my brother said if you prove we have a deal which you did but we have rules."he said.

"You will follow my rules and if you don't like them you

can leave right now for all I care."he said and three boys nodded.

"First of all he."Zayn said and pointed at Harry.

"Stays away from Louis or I promise you he will regret getting close to him."he said making my eyes grow wide.

He can't fucking do that.He turned to me with a glare and I just rolled my eyes.

"Second rule.No secrets and secretive activities."Zayn said and they nodded.

"Third and last rule is nit to fuck us over if you do you'll all be found in a fucking dumpster in peaces.Was I clear?"he said sharply.

"Yes."they all said together making Zayn's smirk grow bigger.

"Good."he said and stud up.

"You have three days to move in here."Zayn said before leaving.

"Off you go guys.Three days it's not a long time."I said and left as well.