Chapter 14

LOUIS P.O.V.

"I love you Harry.Pleas wake up."I said and took his cold hand in mine.

"Pleas Harry you can't leave me like this.It's been a month already."I sobbed.

I kissed his hand and continue crying.It's been almost a month since Harry got shoot and I've been going crazy. He has been in some fucking coma since then.How is it possible to be in a coma from a shoot?

"Louis?"I heard Zayn said and put hand on my shoulder.

I wiped my tears and looked at him.He squeezed my shoulder and and smiled sadly.

"You can't be doing this to yourself anymore."Zayn said softly.

"I know it hurts that you lose someone you love but you need to give it time."he said and I sigh.

"I just can't Zayn.I love him and it hurts me that he is like this.I know you know what I feel."I said and more tears left my eyes.

"I know you do but you need to give it time.I know he is strong and that it will be oke.Doctor said he will week up soon.The shoots were vary damaging and they almost shoot his organs."he said and I sigh.

"I'll be down in ten minutes and we can go do the work."I said and he nodded.

Zayn smiled once more at me sadly and left.I turned back to Harry and stroked his hand.

"I need to go now but I promise you you'll be oke."I said and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Harry."I said and kiss his cold lips.

I went to the bathroom and fresh up before I made my way downstairs.When I come downstairs Niall was sitting on the couch staring in nothing like past month while Zayn was comforting Liam.

"You guys ready?"I asked and made them all look at me.

They just nodded and we took everything we needed

and we went to the car.We drove in silence like we did for a month.We made our way to the place of handover. Zayn and Niall went there while Liam and I stayed in car and waited for them.

"You doing oke?"I asked Liam and he looked at me from passenger seat.

"I don't know.I'm trying to be strong for Niall and Harry but as each day pass and he is in the bed it's hard."he said sadly and he sigh.

"How are you doing is a better question?"he asked.

"It hurts and I'm worried he won't woke up."I said and tears build in my eyes.

"He told me he loved me while dying in my arms and I promised him he won't die."I said as a sob left my mouth.

"But I still hope he will be oke and we will have our happy ending."I said and Liam rubbed my shoulder.

We spend another twenty minutes just sitting in the car before Zayn and Niall returned.I spend an hour with them working until I couldn't handle it anymore.They dropped me home and continued the work.I made my way inside and saw Harry's nurse and doctor leaving.I just nodded at them and they left.I went to Harry's room and when I looked at him he looked less pale and his lips had more color then before.I took of my clothes and made my way to the bed.I lay down next to him and brushed his hair our of his face.I cuddled closer to him and kiss his neck.

"I'm so tired Harry.Pleas wake up I miss you and I need you."I said sadly and soon after I fall asleep from how tired I was.

***

I felt someone kissing top of my head trough my hair and I smiled at the familiar feeling.The kisses went down to my neck and I whined.

"Harry stop.I'm tired."I said.

"And I'm bored."Harry's soft voice said.

I moved away from him and Harry poked my side.

"Louissss."Harry whined making me froze.

"Holy shit Harry you're awake."I said and opened my eyes just to see Harry smiling at me.

"Morning babe."Harry said showing me his dimples.

I just cupped his cheeks and kiss him roughly.Harry moaned in my mouth and I let out a sigh of relief as I heard that sound.I pulled away and stroked his cheeks with my thumbs.

"Fuck Harry you have no idea how much I missed you."I said and hug him tightly.

"I thought I lost you."I sobbed in his shoulder.

"I'm oke babe.I'm here and awake."he whispered and I smiled.

"Do the boys know you're awake?"I asked.

"Yes and they told me I was in a coma for a month and what happened in the bank."Harry said and I nodded in his shoulder.

"I love you so much Harry pleas don't scare me like this again."I said and felt him tensed.

"Do you really love me or are you just saying that because I told you that?"Harry asked sadly making me shocked.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at his sad expression.I took his chin with my fingers and made him look at me.

"I'm not saying that just because you told me that.I'm saying this because I really love you Harry."I said stroking his cheeks.

"You're amazing and beautiful person and everyone would be happy to call you his.You're everything I've been looking for all my life.I really do love you Harry Styles."I said and he smiled before kissing me softly.

"I really mean when I say I love you Louis because I do and I can't imagine my life without you."he said and I smiled like a fool.

"Do you love me enough to be my official boyfriend?"I asked him and his face light up.

"More then enough."Harry said and kiss me.