Chapter 12

LOUIS P.O.V.

I watched as Harry made his way to me with popcorn and I smirked at the way hr was limping.He made his way to the couch and lay his head down on my lap..

"You comfortable love?"I chuckled to myself and he just hummed.

We put a movie on and started watching it.Two hours later we were bored with the movie we're watching.I leaned down and started kissing his neck softly.Harry closed his eyes titled his head to the side giving me more access.

"Louis the boys are in gym next door.They'll hear us."Harry said holding back a moan.

"I don't care.The movie is boring and I want you."I said and continue kissing his neck and jaw.

I put Harry down to lay on the couch and I hovered over him.My hands went under his shirt while I kissed his neck and sucked a love bite there.Harry's hands went to my hair and he gripped it.He took of my shirt and dig his nails in my back.I pulled away from his neck and lifted his shirt.I traced his abs and started sucking love bites of their outline.Harry arched his back and moaned.

"Fuck Louis.Can we pleas go to your room?"Harry moaned and I smirked against his stomach.

"But it's more fun with the thought of getting caught in act.Much more fun."I said and sucked on his chest again.

My hands went to zipper of his jeans and I pulled it down.When I was about to pull his jeans down the door bell rang.I groaned annoyed and looked at Harry who looked as annoyed as me.

"I need to go see who it is.But I'll be right back and we'll continue this."I said and got up.

I took my shirt and put it on before pecking Harry's lips one last time before going to open the door.When I opened the door two guys stud there.One was brown haired muscular guy with few tattoos and green eyes.He didn't bother me one bit but the other guy made me overthink my life.He looked exactly like me except that he was two inches taller and more muscular.

"You are?"I asked.

"Hi I'm Thomas and this is Matt.I'm here to see Harry Styles.I heard he lives here."that Thomas guy said.

"Yea he lives here but I believe I can't let you in without knowing who you are to him."I said.

"I'm his boyfriend."Thomas said and I laugh.

"Yea sure mate.He doesn't have a boyfriend."I said annoyed.

"But I am his boyfriend.Look."he said and took his phone out.

He give me his phone and showed me pictures of him and Harry laughing,hugging,kissing,cuddling and being all lovely dovely.I felt my heart broke and I couldn't believe this.Harry really did have a boyfriend.I swallow hard and sigh.I felt tears building in my eyes and I hold them back.I give the phone back to Thomas and moved aside.

"Follow me."I said emotionless.

I made my way to the living room with Thomas and Matt following me.When I made my way to the the living

room where Harry was sitting.

"Who was at the-"Harry started but stopped when he looked at us.

"Your boyfriend is here."I said coldly.

"No."Harry gasped.

I just looked at him disappointed and left.I made my way to the gym where three other boys were.Without any words I made my way to punching bag and started throwing punches.I was so pissed and sad at the same time.Why would Harry lie about me?Well maybe because I looked exact the same as the guy he was dating.