EPILOGUE

;)

HARRY P.O.V.

"I don't want to leave."Louis whined and lay on top of me.

I chuckled to myself and started running my hand trough his hair while my other hand went up and down his back.

"We're already on a jet to go home and our honeymoon lasted for two months not one."I said and he groaned.

"But when we come we will have to deal with Liam, Zayn,Maya.While Niall,Emma and Emily will just bother us with questions about our honeymoon."he said.

"I thought you loved kids."I said nervous.

"I do but I just to have our own you,know?"he said and draw circle on my chest.

"You do?"I asked shocked.

"Yea,don't you want us to have our own kids?"he asked

and looked at me nervously.

"Of course I do.It was always my dream to have kids with someone I love and last time I checked I really did love you."I said and he smiled before kissing me.

"Does that mean I can try and get you pregnant?"Louis asked smirking as he bite my neck and I moaned.

"You can always try but I don't know if it will be effective babe."I chuckled.

"Then we'll be trying until I get you pregnant."Louis said as he took of my shirts.

He run his hands over my chest and all the love bites from our honeymoon and I shivered.He started kissing and sucking on my neck and torso.I was moaning mess under him and by the smirk on his face he liked it.He pulled away from my neck and kiss me while his hand went to nightstand to find something.Soon after his hand was out with lube and condom in them.He pulled away from the kiss and took my boxers of licking his lips.He lubed his fingers and pushed one inside of me making me gasp.He started moving his finger and I gripped the bed sheets.After a while he added another finger and I arched my back with my mouth in 'o' shape and eyes closed.

"You looked so beautiful like this love. I love you so much."Louis whispered in my ear as he added third finger in.

"I love you more."I moaned.

Louis pulled his fingers out of me and I gasped at the emptiness.

"Fuck."I moaned and throw my head back in pleasure as he pushed himself inside of me.

He let me adjust for a moment before he started moving inside of me slowly.Louis started hitting my prostate and I screamed in pleasure.Louis started sucking on my chest again and I moaned.

"So good love."Louis moaned in my ear.

His movements become faster and he stroked my coke.It was to much for me and I couldn't hold it any longer.I come in Louis' hand with a loud scram of his name.Louis continue thrusting in me few more minutes and it hurt a bit because of how sensitive I was at the moment but it was still more pleasure then pain.I felt him come inside of me and I moaned again.He pulled out and collapsed next to me both of us panting for air.I turned to my side and look at Louis who looked like a mess and he was already smiling at me.

"I love you so much Harry."he said and kiss me.

"I love you more."I smiled against his lips.

Louis pulled me closer to him and I cuddled to his chest. We talked for a while until we both become to uncomfortable in our cum and we went to take a shower while he fucked again.About two hours later we landed in London.

"Home sweet home."Louis said as we sat in the taxi.

I leaned my head against his shoulder and he intertwined our fingers.

"What was your favorite part of our honeymoon?"I asked.

"I don't know.Everything was because I was spending time with love of my life."Louis said and kiss me making me giggle.

"So cheeky."I said and kiss him again.

"So...I actually wanted to tell you something about what we talked before I tried to get you pregnant."Louis said seriously and I looked at him.

"What about it?"I asked.

"I know some people who can help us with it.I already have a woman who wants to be surrogate for our kid and everything is hundred percent safe."he said.

"Really?"I asked and he nodded.

"When can we meet them?I really want it to be as soon as possible if you want to of course."I said shyly and Louis kissed me softly.

"We can go meet them as soon as we come home and get some rest love."he said and I nodded.

We spent the rest of the ride laughing and looking at the pictures of our honeymoon.An hour later we come in front of the mansion and payed the driver.We took our suitcases and intertwined our hands.

"I missed this place."I said as we passed the gates.

"Me too."Louis confessed.

We made our way to the front door and saw something that made us both froze.On the porch in front of the door were two baby carriers with babies inside.We made our way to them and I wanted to cry.Those two boy and a girl looked exactly like Louis.I was ready to run off when Louis grab my hands and turned me to face him.

"Harry no.Don't jump to conclusions.I would never cheat on you love."he said and crossed my cheek.

"What does the note say?"I asked holding back tears.

Louis let go of one of my hands and took the note.He opened it and his eyes grow wide.

"What is it?"I asked scared of his answer.

"Those are the adaption papers with mothers and kids names,along with our names as the new parents.It only need our signatures."Louis said and my eyes grow wide.

"What?"I asked and he give me the papers.

And as he said there were the kids names,Darcy and Freddie Tomlinson,along with mothers name and her signature.

"Dear Louis and Harry.You don't know me but I know really well who you are."Louis started reading the note and I turned to face him.

"My name is Marthina Esmeralda Brooks and I'm twenty years old.Before I say anything else I need to say I'm sorry for dropping this on you like this but I just couldn't do it.I always wanted kids and I finally decided to get pregnant by a donor which happened to be Louis.Since was nineteen at the time and my pares found out about who the donor was they made me give you the kids.I'm sorry but I didn't have a choice.I hope you understand me and good luck with the kids.I know you will care about them as your own.Love Marthina."he read out and look at me.

We just looked at each other and smiled softly until we heard a cry.We turned to the carriers and saw Darcy crying.Louis smiled softly and he took her in her arms making her stop cry and look at him with her bright blue eyes.He made a face at her and she giggled.He smiled and poke her nose.He turned to me and smile.

"I guess we are parents now."Louis said smiling and only thing I could do was kiss him.

The kiss made Darcy giggled and it made me smile.I

really couldn't wish for a better life.A lot of people would say I'm stupid to think this is perfect life but to me it's more then perfect.