Chapter 10

"I liked it when we're home alone."I said as I pulled Harry closer to me.

Harry buried his head in my neck and I felt him smile.I wrap one arm around his waist while I started playing with his hair.

"That's just because we can be loud when we fuck."Harry chuckled.

"That's not truth.The boys already know we fuck for few months now and we do fuck when they are asleep so we probably wake them up sometimes."I said.

"Do you think things between Zayn and Liam are oke?"he asked.

"I think they are.I see that Zayn is happy with Liam.I never saw him this happy since Perrie died.I think he fall in love again."I said.

"Same with Liam.He is always so happy and I never saw him this happy with someone."Harry said.

"I'm happy for both of them really but I'm still a little bit mad at them for what they did."I said and Harry kissed my neck softly making me shiver.

"They just didn't want us to get hurt."he said.

"I know but it still wasn't oke tat they lied to us."I said.

Harry let go of me and I whined like a little child.He chuckled and sat on my lap.I sat up and warp my arms around his waist and put my hand on his shoulder.He started running his hand trough my hair and I let out a sigh of relief.

"When did you become so cuddly?"Harry joked and I bite his neck making him moan and I smirked.

"When did you become so sensitive?"I said and run my tongue over the one of many love bites I give him.

"Do you want us to go make some lunch and we can have another date in the back yard?"Harry asked and my heart speed up.

I don't know why but every time we go on one of our dates my heart sped up and I'm nervous.I killed and robed many dangerous people but I never felt nervous like I did when Harry and I went on date.

"Yea.That would be nice."I confessed.

Harry and I sat just holding each other for a while.When we finally decided to get up we got dressed and made our way downstairs where Niall was on one couch while Zayn and Liam were cuddling on the other.

"Why are you home?You're suppose to come back tomorrow."I whined and three of them turned to face us.

"Got work done early.They tried to fuck us over."Niall said and I nodded.

"Come on."I said and took Harry's hand and lead him to the kitchen.

"So what are we cooking?"I asked as Harry went to the fridge.

"Nothing because the fridge is empty.We need to go to the store."Harry said and turned to face me.

"Oke then."I said and took a step forward and kiss him.

As we kissed I felt this weird feeling of excitement in pit of my stomach.My hands wen around his waist waist and I pulled him closer to me while his hands went around my neck.We were kissing for a while until we heard someone clearing their throat behind us.We pulled away from the kiss and looked at Zayn who was smirking at us.

"Keep the PDA inside your rooms."Zayn said smirking.

"Yea whatever.We're going to the store.Text us if you need anything."I said.

I took Harry's hand in mine and lead him to the garage.I open the door for him and he give me one of his dimpled smiles that I adored it so much.I peck him lips before I made my way to driver's seat.I started the drive and Harry intertwined our hands.I smiled to myself and continue driving.Half way trough the ride I noticed car following us.I started to drive the other way to make sure and Harry looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?"Harry asked.

"Someone is following us."I said as I saw the car turning in the direction we went.

"What do we do now?"he asked.

"We're trying to lose them."I said and Harry nodded.

We just sat in the intense silence as I drive.An hour later we finally lose the car who followed us.

"We lost them."I said.

"Didn't expect any less from you."Harry said and peck my lips quickly.

I smiled to myself and intertwined our hands again. About half hour later we were in the store.I opened the car door for Harry and he blushed.We made our way to the store and I saw a lot of people watching us.I shook it off and continue shopping with Harry.An hour and half later we were done with shopping and we were on our way to the car.As I put the bags in the back and with the end of my eye I saw a car passing us.I turned around and felt sharp pine in my stomach.I looked down and saw blood.

"Oh my god Louis what happened?"Harry asked as he rushed to me.

I let out a gasp of pain and slide down the car.Harry took of his shirt and pressed it against my wound.

"Louis are you oke?Can you hear me?"Harry asked worried.

"Y-Yea.I-It hurts."I said and pinched my eyes shut.

"We need to take you home."he said.

Harry lifted me of the ground and carried me to the car. He went to his side of car and started driving.

"Slow down or you'll get us killed."I hissed in pain.

"Either that or you'll bleed out and I won't let neither of those things happen."Harry said.

"I was shoot before.I just need to get to Zayn."I said and he nodded.

I saw that Harry was scared and tensed.I put one hand over Harry's shirt and the wound while I took my free hand and took Harry's hand on mine.I rubbed back of his hand and he relaxed a bit.

"It's going to be oke love just relax and drive.I promise I'll be hold on until we come home.I didn't lose so much blood and it's not that bad."I said and Harry nodded squeezing my hand.

Harry continue driving and I tried to stop the bleeding.I know it's not good but I need to keep Harry calm.As soon as we pulled at our drive way Harry rushed to my side of car and we went inside the house.Liam,Zayn and Niall were where we left them and they all turned to look at us.When they saw me they all jumped up.

"What happened?"Zayn asked and took me from Harry.

"He got shot by someone."Harry panicked.

"I'll take car of him."Zayn said and carried me to his room.

He lay me down on bed and and put the shirt away.

"It didn't hurt any organs but you still have a bullet in."Zayn said and I nodded.

Zayn took his medical things and took the bullet out making me hiss when he cleaned it.He took needle and started giving me stitches.

"Someone followed us and I lost them but I guess they found us in the store."I said when Zayn opened his mouth and he nodded.

"So...Do you like Harry?"Zayn suddenly asked.

I stayed silent for a while and thought about it.Yeah I do like him but there is just something more then liking and I'm not scared to confess it.

"Yeah.I do like him."I said smiling.