Chapter 2

"I can't believe we're living with the Malikson guys."I heard Niall said from the kitchen.

I smirked to myself and continue listening to their conversation.

"And we're having a party with them."Liam said.

"It's pretty unbelievable yea."Niall said.

"Harry what's up with you?You seem off this past few days we've been here."Liam said worried and I heard curly haired boy sigh but he didn't say anything.

"Is it because of Louis?"Liam asked him.

Me?Why would he be upset because of me?I didn't

even talk to him over this few days they have been here.

"Kinda."Harry said.

"What seems to be the problem with him?Because we sure need to talk with Zayn is there is a problem."Liam said.

"If you tell him he will kill me."Harry sigh.

"The problem is that it takes everything in me not to just jump him and fuck him.He is just my type and it's hard to be hear him."he said frustrated and I smirked to myself.

"Don't think about it."Zayn hissed in my ear making me jump.

"Zayn just scared me."I said and turned to face him.

"I know you think the same as him and trust me if you even try to touch him I will kill him."Zayn said maging me grow angry.

"Why is it so wrong if I get involved with him Zayn!?"I whisper shouted.

"Because I know how easy you catch feeling and I don't want you to get hurt."he said.

"I never got hurt and I never got my feeling involved and you know it."I said.

I saw that he was angry and he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Just because you got hurt and they killed the person you love it doesn't mean I'll also get hurt."I shouted and went to my room.

I know it was low of me to bring Zayn's feeling in this because he doesn't have feeling expect for me after what happened to Perrie.I lay down on my bed and just felt bad for what I said for two hours before I went downstairs to the party.When I come downstairs the party started a long time ago and a lot of people were already drunk.I made my way to the kitchen and took myself a drink before I started looking for Zayn and Harry.I saw Zayn leaving upstairs with some guys and I nodded to myself.I looked around for Harry and saw him dancing.I saw some guy going to him and I rushed to him. I wrap my arms around his waist and leaned against my body and I started kissing his neck making him throw his head over my shoulder.

"Come with me upstairs."I whispered in his ear and felt him tense.

"N-No."Harry said and tried to pull away from me but I gripped his hips harder.

"That wasn't an option or your choice.You're coming with me."I said sharply and started pulling him upstairs.

When we come to my room I locked the door and pinned Harry against them.He looked scared and I chuckled to myself.

"Don't worry darling,you're not in trouble.Expect if you get me mad and neither of us wants that."I said smirking before I started kissing his neck and he tried pushed me away.

"Louis pleas stop.Zayn will kill me if he finds out."Harry said scared.

I pulled away from his neck and looked him in the eyes.

"You don't need to care about what he has to say.I won't let him hurt you."I said.

I leaned down to kiss him but he stooped me.I groaned annoyed and gripped his hips making him hiss in pain.

"I told you you don't need to worry about Zayn.Only

think you need to worry about is what I want and right now I want to fuck you really really badly."I said.

Harry opened his mouth to speak but before he could say anything I kissed him.And oh boy were his lips soft and sweet.I was surprised that he kissed me back right away.I put my hands on the back of his thighs and lifted him up.He continue kissing me and he wrapped his hands around my neck and his legs around my waist.I carried him the the bed and put him down.I hovered over him and kiss him again.I bite his bottom lip and he moaned in my mouth making me smirk.I slip my tongue in his mouth roughly and his hand went to my hair.He pulled my hair and I moaned in his mouth making him smirk into the kiss.I pulled away from the kiss and took his shirt off and he did the same with mine.

"So beautiful."I said as I traced his tattoos and I felt him shiver under my touch.

I started kissing his neck and jaw and slowly making my way lower and lower.When I come to his jeans I started kissing his waistband before unbuttoning them and pulling them down slowly.When they were off I saw his already hard and smirked to myself.I started kissing him trough his boxers and he moaned loudly.

"Fucking teas."Harry moaned making me smirk.

I spreed his legs apart and started kissing his inner thigh making him grip the sheets under him.I guess I found his sensitive spot.I started kissing his inner thigh and making a love bite there making him moan loudly.When I was sure I left a mark I pulled away and looked at the forming bruise.I traced it with my finger and Harry shivered.As I was about to kiss him I heard banging on the door.

"Louis open the fucking door or I swear to god I will kill you."Zayn shouted angrily making both me and Harry jump from the bed.

"Shit.You need to go."I said.

"Where the fuck do I go now!?"Harry hissed.

"Out from this room."I said and picked up his clothes.

"Look."I said and give him the clothes.

"If you go to the balcony of my room you get to balcony of your room."I said.

"Louis you have ten seconds to open the door before I kick them down."Zayn shouted.

"Go the left balcony and to your room."I said and kiss him one last time before I put my shirt on and he went on the balcony.

I went to open the door to reveal angry looking Zayn with knife in his hand.

"What?"I asked annoyed but he just pushed past me and started looking around room.

He made his way to the balcony after he looked around the room before he returned to me and pinned me to the wall.

"I swear to god Louis.Go near him again and I'll hurt you no matter you're my brother."Zayn said and left.