Chapter 8

;)

LOUIS P.O.V.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to this?It's a bank robbing.You always loved those."Zayn said and I sigh.

"Yes Zayn.I'm sure."I said.

"You know you can talk to be if something is bothering you Louis."he said and I nodded.

"Yea I know."I said and he sigh.

He left my room and I lay down on my bed.Why did this have to be so fucked up?And why did it bother me that Harry has a boyfriend and I was his side peace?Why do I only want him and no one else?Why did I only thing of him and amazing sex we had for all week while fucking someone?Sighing I made my way downstairs to the kitchen where Harry was.I froze when I saw he was only in his boxer like the last time we were home alone and that thought made me shiver.Harry turned around and froze when he saw me.We just looked at each other faces and I couldn't miss the sadness he was hiding in his eyes.

"C-Can we talk?"Harry spoke up which shocked me.

"Sure."I said and sat down.

Harry made us some drinks and sat down opposite me. He give me my drink and we looked at each other until Harry spoke up.

"Why did you do it?"he asked sadly.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Why would you sleep with me and be all sexual with me when you have a boyfriend?"he asked even more sad.

"What?Who told you that?I don't have a boyfriend and if I did I wouldn't even look at you in sexual way."I said.

"Then why did Liam tell me that he saw you with your boyfriend in town!?"Harry hissed.

"No no no.I don't have a boyfriend."I said.

"And for your information you're the one with the boyfriend if you forgot."I said sharply.

"What?I do not!"he said.

"Oh pleas don't lie to me Harry.Zayn told me that he saw you with a boy in town and that he was your boyfriend.Why would he lie to me?"I asked.

"I don't know but I do not have one.You're the one with the boyfriend because I saw you in the club with some boy."Harry said.

"I do not have a boyfriend Harry god dame it."I shouted, as I shouted it hit me.

"What did Liam told you?"I asked him.

"That he saw you being all couply with some guy and when you left he went and ask him who he was to you and that he said he was your boyfriend."Harry said and I grow angry.

"That fucking cunt."I groaned angry.

"They lied to both of us."I said.

"Why would they do that?Liam is my best friend and Zayn is your brother."Harry said.

"Because Zayn is a hypocrite who doesn't want me to get hurt by love."I said.

Harry just stayed silent.I made my way to him and pull

him up by the arm.He looked me in the eyes and I let out a sigh of relief.I leaned down and ghosted his lips.

"So neither of us have boyfriends then?"I asked against his lips.

"That's right."he said and I hummed.

I pressed my lips against his and he let out a sigh of relief.I smiled into the kiss and licked his bottom lip.He pulled away from me and look me in the eyes.

"I want us to go to your room and I want you to fuck me real good."Harry said and run his hand up and down my chest.

"As you wish love."I said and kissed him before we went to my room.

As soon as we were in my room I pushed him down on the bed and hovered over him.

"So beautiful love."I whispered and brushed his hair out his face and he blushed a little.

I leaned down and started kissing his chest when I noticed a love bite on his chest making me angry that someone else touched him.

"Was he any good?"I asked kissing his love bite and replacing it with mine.

"N-No."Harry moaned and I smirked against the love bite.

I pulled away and admired the love bite that was even more purple now.I traced it with my fingers and Harry shivered.He took of my shirt and jeans before flipping us over and sitting on my crotch.He started grinding and marking my chest making me moan loudly.I gripped his soft curls and pulled him for a kiss.

"God I missed this."I said pulling his lips with my thumb.

"I also missed it."Harry said and peck my lips before he went back to marking my neck.

"What do you want me to do to you love?"I asked holding back a moan as he bite my neck.

"Want to ride you.Do you want me to?"he whispered innocently and I groaned.

I flipped us over and took his boxers off.I took the lube from my drawer before lubing my fingers and going straight to the point.Harry gripped my shoulders and moaned loudly making me smirk.Harry pinched his eyes shut and arched his back.I added another finger and his mouth formed perfect 'o' shape.I missed this sight so much.I started kissing his jaw and leaving little bites there.I added third finger and Harry let out another loud moan.

"You sound so good love.It's turning me on so fucking much."I said while kissing his neck.

"Louis pleas."Harry begged.

I pulled away and pulled my finger out making Harry whine.I took my boxer off and put a condom on before Harry pushed me on my back and got on top of me.He did do any more teasing,he just took my cock in his hand and lead it to the his hole.He slid down and we both moaned loudly.

"Fuck Harry.So good."I moaned as he bottomed out.

He adjusted for few seconds before started bouncing up and down.I gripped his hips and throw my head back. Fuck.Sex never felt this good like with Harry.He is just so amazing.

"Fuck Louis."Harry moaned as I started hitting his prostate.

I started buckling my hips in rhythm with him and started hitting his prostate again and again.Harry started breathing heavier and I know he was close.I started stroking his cock and started thrusting inside him harder and Harry moaned loudly making me so close.It didn't take me or Harry to come.Harry collapsed on top of me panting for air.I wiped my hand in the sheets and started stroking his hair.Harry let out a sigh and I felt him smile into my neck.I pulled out of him and lay him down on bed.He whined and I chuckled to myself.I brushed his sweaty hair out his face and kiss him softly.

"I'll be right back love."I said and he hummed tiredly.

I got up and throw the condom away before going to the bathroom and taking a wet towel.I went back to Harry and cleaned him up before laying next to cuddle him.He buried his head in my shoulder and kiss my neck softly.

"Take a nap love.You must be tired."I said.

"You promise you won't leave?"Harry said tiredly.

"I promise."I said kissing his forehead before we both fall asleep.