Chapter 5

Don't read if you're not comfortable with boyxboy smut 

I made my way downstairs to make myself some food when I saw Harry in the kitchen only in his boxers.I bite my bottom lip and made my way to him.I wrap my arms around his waist making him jump a little.I chuckled to myself and started kissing his neck.

"Just me love.No need to worry."I said.

He just hummed and give me more access to his neck.I turned him around and kissed him.I pressed him against the counter and kissed him more hungrily.He jumped on the counter and wrap his legs around my waist pulling me forward.He bite my bottom lip and I moaned against his lips.He then pulled my bottom lip before kissing me.

"We've been doing this for weeks."Harry said as we kissed passionately.

"So?"I asked already knowing what he was thinking.

"We've been making out,giving each other a blowjobs and handjob.And we're home alone now."he said and he started kissing my neck.

"So you want me to fuck you?"I asked gripping his hips.

"Yes pleas."he said and I smirked.

I nodded before lifting him from the counter and carrying him to his room.As soon as I throw him on the bed I locked the door and made my way over to him.I hovered over him and started kissing his chest.

"Have any wishes love?"I asked as I started kissing his bludge before I spreed his legs.

I traced all the hickeys on his inner thighs and decided to do another one.As soon as I started sucking and biting Harry gripped my hair hardly.

"W-want you to suck me off."he said breathless and I nodded.

I pulled away from him before getting up.I made my way to Harry's closet and looking for his toy.When I found it I smirked and took it before making my way to Harry who was looking at me wide eyed.I smirked and put the vibrator next to him before taking the lube and condom from his drawer.

"You oke?"I asked him smirking when I saw him biting his lip.

"Y-Yes.Just fuck me already.I waited for you to fuck me for weeks."Harry said before pulling me down for a kiss.

I bite his bottom lip making him moan loudly and I slip my tongue inside his mouth.I just smirked at the sounds he made and I was glade I could make him moan like a whore.

"You moan like a fucking whore and I love it."I said kissing him as I took off his boxers along with mine.

I opened the bottle of lube and lubed my fingers before I slipped my finger inside of him.Harry pinched his eyes shut and arched his back.I added another finger and his mouth formed perfect 'o' shape.It took everything in me not to come just ant the sight of him.

"How many times have you come in one night?"I asked him and his eyes went wide.

"T-Two."he said shakily as my fingers started brushing

against his prostate.

"Let's make that three then and some other night we can make it four."I whispered in his ear while smirking as I pushed third finger inside of him.

Harry gasped and gripped the bed sheets.I started curling my fingers inside making Harry gasp and moan like a whore.I started moving my fingers faster and hitting his prostate teasingly making Harry cry out.I started moving my fingers faster and soon after Harry come all over his chest untouched.He started panting for air while I licked his chest and dick clean.Harry hissed as I took his cock in my hand and started stroking it.I took the lube and lubed the vibrator.I turned it on and Harry tensed at the sound.I continue stroking him while I moved moving the vibrator from his throat to his hole making him shiver.I pushed the vibrator inside of him and he cried out.

"F-Fuck Louis."Harry cried out and I saw tears running down his cheeks.

"Are you oke?"I asked and started kissing his tears away.

"Y-Yea.I-It just feels so good.Never have this much pleasure in my life."he moaned while arching his back.

I smirked to myself and started kissing my way from his soft lips to his hard cock.I looked at Harry and his head was thrown back in pleasure while he was moaning.

"So fucking big."I moaned before I went staring to the work and took him all the way in.

"Mmmm...fuck...your mouth feel so good around me."Harry moaned as I started bobbing my head faster.

I wrap my tongue around him and he moaned even louder.His hands went to my hair and gripped it making me moan around him.I took of the vibrator making Harry gasp.I just put it to the fastest setting before pushing it back in Harry making him cry out.

"Fuck."Harry moaned and I saw tears running down his cheeks again.

I started bobbing my head faster and Harry let out another broken moan.It didn't took Harry long to come inside my mouth with loud moan.I moaned at the taste of him and swallow everything he give me.I sucked him clean and pulled away.I licked my lips and looked at Harry who already looked so wracked and ruined.I hovered over him and brushed his sweaty hair out his face before kiss him softly.

"You ready for the real thing now?"I asked as I took the vibrator out of him.

"N-No Louis pleas.I can't anymore."Harry said panicked.

"Hey hey hey."I said and cupped his cheeks.

"It will be good I promise.I won't hurt you."I said and kiss him.

He nodded and I peck his lips again before putting on a condom.I lubed my cock and Harry groaned tiredly.I lined myself with his hole.I slowly pushed inside of him.His mouth formed perfect 'o' shape and tear left his eye.

"You good?"I asked when I was all the way in and he just

Nodded weakly.

"Y-You can move now."he said panting and I did as told.

My movements were slow because I didn't want to hurt him.After all he did come two times already and I was holding it back so i was sure I'll need to make it fast.I started looking around for Harry's prostate and he

moaned louder then before which means I found it.

"Fuck do it again."he moaned and I did as told.

I was hitting his prostate again and again until I felt him tighten around me and I moaned loudly because it felt so good.My hand went to stroke Harry's cock and he continue moaning.Soon after and I hit his prostate few more times Harry come in my hand with a loud scream of my name.Few more seconds later I come inside the condom.I collapsed next to Harry who was looking so wracked and we were both panting for air.When we both calmed down I got up and went to take a towel in bathroom to clean us up.When I was done with it I throw the towel on the floor and ley down again.I brushed his hair out of his face and he smiled weakly at me with closed eyes.

"You oke love?"I asked him and he just hummed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and soon after he fall asleep.I just smiled at him and kissed his forehead before falling asleep myself.