Chapter 9

"Do you have to leave?"I whined as I wrapped my hands around Harry's waist.

"You know I would love to stay with you but Liam,Niall and I have a meeting with few important people."Harry said and turned in my arms to face me.

"I know but I'm selfish and I want you for myself."I said and buried my head in crook of his neck.

Harry wrapped his hands around my shoulders and I let out a sigh of relief.It felt so good to be in his arms.

"This feel so right."Harry whispered and I smiled.

"Do you believe in love and soulmates?"I asked suddenly.

I felt Harry tensed and thought about the answer he'll give me.

"I believe that everyone has someone who will love them forever and have special place in their life."Harry said and I nodded.

"Did you ever fall in love?"I asked him.

"No.But I hope I will find love one day."Harry said and I hummed.

I pulled away from the hug and kissed Harry softly making him smile into the kiss.When we pulled away from the kiss I looked at Harry and smiled.I brushed his hair out of his face before fixing his tie and unbuttoning the button of his button up.I peck his lips and smiled softly.

"Do you want us to go somewhere after you come back from the meeting?"I asked him.

"Just the two of us?"he asked.

"Just the two of us."I said and he nodded.

"I'll see you later babe."Harry said and left.

I smiled to myself and the nickname made my heart race. I liked it when he called me that.I heard the car leaving and took a deep breath.I took my gun and loaded it.I made my way to Zayn's room where he was lying on his bed.As I saw him anger build inside of me.I took my gun and shot next to Zayn making him jump up form the bed.

"What the fuck Louis!?Are you crazy!?"Zayn shouted angry and I just shoot next to him again making him jump.

"You son of a bitch."I hissed.

"You fucking lied to me."I said.

"What did I lie about?"Zayn asked confused.

"You and your boyfriend lied that I had a boyfriend and you lied that Harry had a boyfriend."I said and his eyes grow wide.

"You thought I don't know?Of course I do,you and Liam are not that secretive about your relationship."I said.

"Louis I-"Zayn started but I cut him off.

"I know you didn't want me to get hurt by love and blah blah blah but I will get hurt.Love need to hurt you before you found a real one Zayn."I said.

"You don't get it Louis.I know you and I know you couldn't handle losing someone you love."he said.

"I know it was fucked up from me to convince Liam to lie but I don't want you hurt."he said and I sigh.

"We're in a fucking mafia Zayn.I will get hurt one way or another.That is part of life Zayn."I said.

"I know Louis."Zayn said and sigh.

"How long have you and Liam actually know each other?"I asked.

"For a year now."Zayn whispered not looking at me.

"I can't believe you Zayn."I said angrily and left without any words.

I took everything I needed for mine and Harry's date,if I could call it that,and made my way to my car.I made my way to the field outside the town.I stopped the car and admired the beautiful view before exiting the car.I took the blanket and basket with food.I put the blanket down and texted Harry where to come.I sat down and looked at the city in front of me.As I was sitting there I thought about about the current green eyed boy.I thought about how good it felt to be in his hands,how good it was to kiss him and how amazing the sex was.The sex was more then just a sex.I felt my skin tangle every time he touches me and I shiver every time he kisses me.Every touch and kiss we share is just amazing and it's making me warm inside.The feeling inside me is the new one to me but I like it.As more time pass more and more I hope Harry and I will be more then just fuck buddies.

"Hi you."I heard someone say.

I jumped and turned around just to see Harry smiling at me.I looked at my watch and noticed that two hours passed.I turned back to Harry and smiled.

"Hi.How was meeting?"I said and pulled him to sit on my lap.

"It was good I guess."Harry said hiding a blush.

I buried my head in the crook of his neck and kissed his neck softly.

"I heard that you talked with Zayn."Harry said and titled his head and give me more access to his nec.

"He told you that?"I asked.

"No but I heard him telling Liam about what happened."he said and I nodded.

Harry turned around and straddled my lap.He cupped my cheeks and kiss me.I relaxed and put my hands on his hips.He bite my bottom lip and pulled at it making me moan.He slide his tongue inside my mouth and I let him lead the kiss.I pulled him closer to me and he moaned as I took the lead again.I pushed him to lay back without braking the kiss and kiss him.This kiss was different from our other kisses because it wasn't lustful or sexual,this kiss was soft,slow and caring kiss.I felt something like sparks in bottom of my stomach.This feeling was scaring me and making me like it at the same time.Harry and I pulled away from the kiss and panted for air.

"I-Is this a date?"he whispered shyly making my heart skip a beat.

"Do you want it to be?"I said while stoking his cheek.

"I-I wouldn't mind if it was."he confessed blushing.

"Then it is a date."I said and kiss him again.