Chapter 3

;)

I was in my bedroom and I was bored to deah.I just sigh and got up from my bed.I guess it's time to go annoy my brother and everyone else.I made my way to Zayn's room and saw the door were slightly opened.I heard laughing from inside so I decided to just see trough the open door but I wasn't ready for the sight that was waiting for me.Zayn was hovering over Liam and pecking his lips every now and then while Liam was laughing.The thing that amazed me the most was that Zayn was smiling.I don't know when was the last time I saw him smiling.I just smiled to myself and left the room.If Zayn is finally happy with Liam I won't stay in the way of that. I made my way to Niall's room and saw him laying on the bed with laptop on his lap.When he heard me enter the room he looked at me and smiled softly.

"What are you doing?"I asked and lay on the bed next to him.

"Just working on the plan for our first mission like Zayn told me to."Niall said and I nodded.

"What part are you on?"I asked him.

"I just have to figure how to hack the cameras and disable the security system."he said and I nodded.

"So do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?I don't judge."I said making Niall choke on air.

"No I do not have either and for your information I'm straight."he said and I nodded.

"What about Harry and Liam?"I asked him and he tensed a little.

"Well they are both gay as far as I know and single."he said and continue working on the laptop.

"So they don't have like any fuck buddies or anything?"I asked and saw Niall swallow hard.

He obviously knew about Liam and Zayn and he clearly didn't want to tell me.

"I think Liam does but Harry doesn't."he said.

"Do you know who Liam's fuck buddy is?"I asked and Niall just shook his head.

"Do you think Harry would sleep with me if I asked him nicely?"I asked casually and Niall coughed making me smirk to myself.

"What?Louis you know that Zayn would hurt Harry if you do that."he said a bit angry.

"Niall I wouldn't let him hurt Harry."I said.

"What are your intentions with my best friend here Louis?"he asked long forgetting about the laptop and mission.

"I don't know.I guess he looks like a good fuck."I said and saw anger flash trough Niall's eyes.

"I'm joking."I said and he didn't look any less angry.

"I know that Zayn don't want me to be near Harry but I don't care.I maybe don't seem like the type of person to be in a relationship and find love but I do.I really do want that and I think Harry is the person who can give me love."I said.

"So you just want to feel loved by him?"Niall asked a bit upset.

"No Niall you got it wrong."I said and sit up.

"I want love.I want to be loved and give love to someone."I said.

"But why Harry?You have so many other people in this world so why Harry?"he asked.

"I don't know.He is just so handsome,nice and he seems like a relationship material."I said.

"So what you're trying to tell me that you're actually interested in real relationship with Harry?"Niall asked me and I nodded.

"I know it's hard to believe but it's the truth."I said.

"So why aren't you making any moves?"Niall asked me.

"Because I want to talk to Zayn about it firstly."I said and Niall nodded.

"I guess I kinda understand him and why he is protective over you after what happened to Perrie."Niall said making my eyes grow wide.

"You know about that?"I asked shocked.

"Everyone does.It was organized crime to broke him and try to make you guys weak."Niall said and I felt bad for Zayn.

I was suppose to look out for Perrie but I didn't.I was too busy fucking someone to go to the stupid mall with her.Zayn convinced me it wasn't my fault but deep down I know we both knew it is my fault.I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"Thanks for the talk Niall.I'll be going now."I said and left before he could say anything.I made my way to my room and herd noises from room next to mine which was Harry's.I made my way closer to his door and I swear I heard moaning.I took a shaky breath before I decided to risk it and entered the room.When I entered the room my jaw fall on the floor.He was laying on bed and he was naked.And the best part is he was fucking jerking off.I close the door and just listened how he moaned like a fucking porn star.I made my way to the bed and watched as his head was throw back and eyes squeezed shut.I smirked to myself and got on top of bed. I started touching his hip and he moaned even louder.

"Fuck Louis."Harry moaned making my eyes grow wide.

There are two options here.Either he was jerking off at

the thought of me touching him or he know I was here.Either way I liked both theories.I leaned down and ghosted my lips over his making him gasp.His eyes shoot open and I smirked to myself.He was frozen in place and my smirk grow bigger.

"Don't mind me love."I staid and started kissing his neck.

"Just continue what you were doing."I said and felt him shiver as I kissed his sweet spot.

I started kissing his neck and chest and Harry just stud frozen in shock.I smirked against his chest and my hand went down to his hand and I replaced his hand with my hand and started moving it up and down his cock making him moan again.I started biting his chest and leaving love bites on his chest.His hands gripped my hair and he moaned in my shoulder.

"Those sounds are so beautiful love."I said and he just moaned louder when I started moving my hand faster.

Harry's breath become heavier and I felt his nails dig in my back and soon after I felt hot liquid spill in my hand. Harry started panting for air and I took my hand off his dick.I made eyes contact with him before licking all of his cum on my hand.After that I leaned down and sucked all the cum from his sensitive dick making him hiss a little.I lean down to kiss him one last time before I got up from bed.

"Next time you want to be pleasured by me just come to my room and ask me.I don't bite that hard."I said smirking and left.