Chapter 11

;)

HARRY P.O.V.

I took myself a drink and went to living room.When I come there I saw Louis talking with some blond girl who was holding at his biceps.She was giggling at something he said and he was smirking.I clinched my glass and drink everything in it.I dropped the glass on the floor and started looking around.I made eye contact with Louis and smirked at him.I started looking around and found a guys dancing.I made my way to him and started grinding my hips against his crotch.He gripped my hips and started kissing my neck.It felt disgusting and I felt like cheating.I felt so dirty while this boy was touching me but I needed to make Louis jealous because I know I will get an angry sex.Just the thought of angry sex with him is making me hard.

"Want to take this upstairs babe?"they boy whispered in my ear making me shiver in a bad way.

I looked around and saw Louis angrily making his way to where we were,

"He is not going anywhere with you."Louis said and I tensed.

Louis pulled the guy away from me and pushed him on the floor.He looked at Louis and his eyes grow wide and I could see he was scared.The guy just got up and left.Louis turned to me and he was angry.He gripped my hand and started dragging me upstairs.He dragged me to his room and as soon as we entered his room he pushed me down on the bed and locked the door.He turned back to face me and his eyes were dark and full of lust and anger.He coming to the bed I bite my lip.He got on top of the bed and hovered over me still looking angry.The thought of having angry sex with Louis made me hard already.Louis roughly took my clothes off leaving me naked under him and he look me in the eyes.

"I'm so angry at you right now."he said.

"That's why you don't get to touch me."he said and he tied my wrists to headboard of the bed.

"And since you're going to be loud we better make sure you don't disturb anyone."Louis said darkly as he put my

shirt in my mouth.

He started kissing and sucking on my neck harshly and I moaned in the shirt.Louis softly traced my tattoos while sucking on my chest and making me moaning mess when he sucked on my nipple.Louis didn't waste any time and took the lube and condom from top drawer. He lubed three fingers and pushed one inside.

"You fucking now how I am.I know you did it on purpose."he said as he pushed another finger inside of me and I moaned and shut my eyes.

Fuck.This felt so good.I never know I liked rough sex with Louis.He pushed third finger in and started moving them roughly.He pulled his fingers out of me and I hissed.I looked at him while he put a condom on and lubed his cock.He spread my legs and pushed them to my chest.He pushed inside me in one go and I gasped in pain.Fuck that hurt but I fell so full.His movements were slow at first but soon become fast and rough and I was struggling to breath normally.Louis attacked my neck and torso with harsh bites and I moaned.He started hitting my prostate and I scram in the shirt from how good this felt.

"You oke love?"Louis asked still angry and I just nodded.

He nodded back and he continue attacking my prostate with his hard and rough movements and I trow my head back in pleasure.The pleasure was to much and I come untouched all over my chest with a scream of his name.Louis continue fucking me trough my orgxam while I was trying to calm down from my highs.Soon after I felt him come inside me and I moaned.He fall on bed next to me and panted for air.When he calmed from our highs he hovered over me and licked all the cum from my chest making me moan in the shirt.He sucked my cock clan and I moaned again. He untied my hands and took the shirt out of my mouth. He lay next to me and with out any words I sucked his dick clean and moaned at the salty taste.

"Off."Louis said sharply and I did as told.

He push me to lay down and hovered over me.He land down and kiss me softly.

"You oke?"he asked and I nodded not trusting my voice now,I was to fucked and to tired to say or do anything.

"I know you did that on purpose."he said gripping my chin.

"You're mine Harry.Only mine."Louis said with dark eyes and I nodded.

"Say it."he said sharply and gripped my chin.

"I-I'm yours."I said breathless and he nodded smirking.

He leaned down and kiss me softly making my stomach go crazy.

"My plan worked.I got angry sex and made you jealous."I mumbled tiredly and Louis chuckled.

"Do that again and you'll get it a lot worst then now."Louis said.

He ley down next to me and pulled me closer to him and I yawned tiredly.

"Go to sleep love."Louis said and kiss my cheek.

I just hummed and Louis started kissing my bare

shoulders.Soon after I fall asleep in his arms once again with a big smile on my face.