Chapter 4

"So everyone know what to do when we got there?"Zayn asked for the hundredth time.

"Yes Zayn we know what to do."Harry said annoyed.

"Zayn it's not like they didn't do something like this and after all you shouldn't care about the mission so much since we're not going to do anything."I said.

"Whatever."Zayn said and throw his knife in the desk before he left.

"I'll go change."Liam said after a while and I rolled my eyes.

For the past week I kept close eye on two of them and it was obvious something is happening between them.

"I'll go eat something."Niall said and left me and Harry alone.

I smirked to myself and turned to face him.I admired his side profile for a while.This boy was so beautiful and I'm not ashamed of admitting that.I moved closer to him and pinned him down so he was laying on couch and I was hovering over him with my legs on each side of him.

"You nervous love?"I asked him.

"About the mission?No.About Zayn coming here any moment?Absolutely."Harry said and I chuckled.

I leaned down and kiss his lips softy before kissing his jaw and neck.I felt him shiver as my hand went under his shirt and that made me smirk.

"You're know I wouldn't let him or anyone hurt you for getting involved with me."I said kissing his neck.

"I-I know but he can be scary and very intimidating."he confessed.

"I know but he is my brother and I know him.He wouldn't hurt you for involved with me."I said.

I lifted hi shirt and started kissing waistband of his jeans making him arch his back.

"S-Speaking of brothers.Can I ask you something?"he said holding back a moan.

"Sure love."I said and started kissing his abs.

"There is a story that you and Zayn aren't blood related brothers. Is that truth?"Harry asked and I just hummed.

"My mum married Zayn's dad after my dad died and his mum left."I said.

"My last name is Tomlinson and his is Malik but we call ourselves Malikson boys or Malikson brothers.Don't ask why we just do."I said and Harry hummed.

"Oh god.I hate you when you're silent and holding back."I said and got off him.

"Well sorry that I don't want to get killed."Harry said.

"Yea sure."I said and kiss him.

We pulled away just in time when Zayn and Liam come downstairs.Zayn give us a signal to get up and we made our way to the Range Rover where Niall was in the back seat.When did he get in the car without me and Harry seeing him?Shaking off that thought I sat in the driver seat,Zayn sat down in the passenger seat of the car and the two others sat in the back.We started the two hours drive to London.I drove the car to the museum and parked few blocks away.

"Of you go."Zayn said as three guys took everything they needed.

"Good luck."I said.

"We don't need it."Harry said smirking and they left.

"You think they are playing us?"I asked as I watched them go on the roof of the building.

"No.I don't think so.It's been two weeks since they come to live with us and it don't seem like they would trick us but if they do they know what is waiting for them."Zayn said and I nodded.

"I think it's good we have someone from inside.No one can threaten the insiders."I said and Zayn nodded.

I took the laptop from the back and turned it on.I quickly hacked the cameras and watched Liam,Niall and Harry on the roof putting their masks on.Niall took the glass cutter and cut the circle in the glass.I watched Liam set everything up and Harry put on a climbing equipment while Niall secured him.Niall said something to Liam and Liam nodded while he started typing on the laptop he had.Harry stud on the edge of the glass part of the roof before Liam give him a sign and Harry jumped in.

"The cameras are hacked and I can't get in and the doors are closed.Liam is good."Zayn said and I did miss the proud smile he had.

"Let's go to our own cameras then."I said and clicked the button.

In matter of seconds I saw Harry hanging of the roof with Niall lowering him.Harry come to the glass showcase and I watched him took the glass cutter he had and cut the circle big enough to slide his hand inside.

He took a bag and started putting everything in the showcase inside the bag.Few minutes after I saw him nod and he got on the floor.

"Did he really just turned off all stages of security system?"Zayn asked shocked as he typed something on the laptop.

"Liam really is good at this."I said and Zayn nodded with the same proud smile from before.

I turned back to Harry who was now getting out.I looked

to the other angles of the cameras and saw that there was nothing left of the exhibition was empty.

"That boy really is fast."Zayn said and I nodded biting back a smile.

Zayn and I closed the laptops and waited in silence for the boys to come.Twenty minutes later they come and we were off to go home.

"That was quite a good job you did there."I said.

"Told you."they said.

I saw that they were all exhausted and I'm sure Zayn noticed it as well.

"You guys can get some rest.We're not going to the house straight away."Zayn said and three boys nodded.

Niall and Harry went to sleep while Liam took off his laptop and started working.

"Liam what are you doing?You're exhausted get some rest."Zayn ordered.

"Just let me do this.I need to erase all traces of me hacking the cameras and security system."Liam said and Zayn just sigh.

Zayn leaned against the window and soon after he fall asleep.I noticed his hand that was closer to the window was in weird position and noticed he was holding Liam's hand who was still working.I smiled to myself and let him finish the work.

"So..."I said as Liam closed the laptop.

"What is going between you and my brother?"I asked and saw him froze.

"W-What?"he asked nervous.

"Don't bullshit me Liam.I saw the way he looks at you and smiled around you.After all look at your hands now and I saw you two kissing and laughing in his roomfew days ago."I said and saw nim blush.

"I-I really like him a lot."Liam said softly and I smiled.

"I know but pleas don't hurt him.He is not as heartless as he seems."I said.

"I know."he said before he also fall asleep.