Chapter 7

HARRY P.O.V.

I was in my room for three days now.I still can't believe Louis would use me like that to hurt someone who he is dating.It hurts to know that he just used him.No matter he is a world famous mafia leader I see that he is good but this proved me wrong.He is just a piece of shit like everyone else I ever date.Everyone just hurt me and this was the last thing that throw me over the edge.It's over. I don't want love anymore.I won't find anyone and I'll just stop trying.I rubbed my tired eyes and went to bathroom.I looked at myself in the mirror and oh god,I was a mess.I had dark circles under my eyes,my hair was all lover the place and I had tears stained on my cheeks.

"Oh good I look gross."I said.

I took the bandana that I had in the bathroom and put it on before washing my face.When I washed my face I looked a bit better.I took a shower.I put some skinny jeans and button up shirt before I went downstairs. When I come downstairs.When I come to the living room my jaw dropped.Liam and Zayn were cuddled up on the couch watching movie and kissing every now and then.

"What the fuck!?"I said.

They both jumped away from each other and up from the couch.They turned to face me and relief took over

their faces making me even more confused.

"Harry it's not what it looks like."Liam said nervous and I just sigh.

"Yes sure.It's not what it looks like.You're not dating and I didn't notice you both acting weird."I said and went to kitchen before they could answer.I took myself some food and beer from the fridge.I put the beer down when I heard someone coming in the kitchen.I turned around and saw Liam and Zayn sitting down at the table.

"Sit down."Zayn said.

I took my beer and sat down across from them.I looked at their intertwined hands and smiled to myself.I knew Zayn wasn't bad as everyone thought he was.

"What's up?"I asked them.

"We want to explain."Liam said.

"Look Liam you don't need to explain anything to me."I started.

"If the two of you are happy together then I'm happy for you and if Zayn's makes you happy it's oke.I know everyone is more then what they seem to be."I said and they both smiled softly.

"So you're oke with this?"Liam asked.

"Why wouldn't I be?It's your life."I said and they nodded.

"Do Louis and Niall know?"I asked.

"Niall yes Louis no.I want to tell him myself."Zayn said and I nodded.

"So I guess if you know I would be going out of room you wouldn't be all cuddled up and couply?"I asked and they nodded.

"Why are you so dressed up by the way."Liam asked.

"I'm going to the club."I said.

"L-Liam told me what happened few days ago with Louis. I'm sorry about that."Zayn said and I sigh.

"I guess I should have know that would happened sooner or later."I shrugged and got up.

"You guys can go with me if you want."I said.

"No we're good.We'll stay home and watch a movie."Liam said and I nodded.

"Mind if I bring someone home?"I asked.

"No just don't get to drunk and be careful."Zayn said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Yes dad.See you later."I said.

"Just be careful Harry."Liam said.

"Liam I know you worry about me but I'll be oke.I know how to take car of myself."I said.

"It's just his protective side Harry.You got under his parents' wing at four and he started taking care of you."Zayn said and I smiled.

"And I'll always love him for that."I said and Liam smiled at me.

"I'll leave you two alone now.See you tomorrow morning or noon."I said and they nodded.

I took my car keys and made my way to the club.I parked the car in the back and made my way to the front.I showed my ID to the security guard and he let me in.When I entered the club I saw it wasn't as much people as usually was.I looked around the club and saw familiar brunette by the bar talking with some girl who looked familiar.I made my way to him and wrap my arm around Niall shoulder making girl tense and froze in place.

"Hi."I said smiling softly.

"Hi Harry.You finally decided to leave the room."Niall joked and I chuckled.

"Yes I did.Who is this lovely lady with you?"I asked.

"I'm Amalia.We went to high school together."Amelia said and I remembered her as she said that.

"Oh yea I remember.You were sitting with me in History. You were the quite girl,right?"I asked and she nodded.

"How have you been?I haven't seen you in forever."I asked her.

"I'm good.What about you?"she asked.

"Same old.Same old."I said and she nodded.

"I'll leave you two to talk.See you around."I said and left.

I looked around the club for someone interesting when my eyes leaned on feathered haired boy.My breath got stuck in my throat when I saw him dancing with some guy,maybe it was his boyfriend.I felt my heart ache when I saw Louis kissing guy's neck because I could feel his lips all over me.I just turned around and started dancing.Soon after I felt two arms around my waist and someone pulling me into them.

"Having fun darling?"unfamiliar boy asked and I just hummed.

"Here with someone?"he asked me.

"No."I said and he took it as a sigh to start kissing my neck.

It felt nothing like when Louis did it but I needed to forget about him.

"Wanna go over to my place beautiful?"the boy asked me and I just nodded.

We went to his flat and only thing I could think of while we were fucking was Louis and how fucking bad this guy was compering to all the nights Louis and I had sex and how pleasured he made me feel .Maybe he did hurt me badly but I won't deny that that the bast sex I ever had was with him.