1. The First Meet 😌

Writer's pov

She closed her eyes tightly with a big smile on her face. She hugged the pillow, crushing against her chest, with all the power she had in her arms. And a big grin was never leaving her lips. Pushing that almost red face more in the pillow, some giggles came out.

She was already awake but didn't want to leave the warmness of the bed. She more convinced Her mind to stay there as all her brain was focused on someone special. Her day starts with him and ends with him only. Only with the thoughts of someone...

She still remembered their first encounter. Arini & her friends were randomly playing 'truth & dare'. The game started with a huge excitement but that totally vanished away when she was dared to stay at the boys locker room atleast for 10 minutes. It was her dare. At first she cursed her mind for deciding to play that stupid game which brought her this stupid dare. But she couldn't deny too. It was a part of game.

She scrunched her nose and palmed her nose, before entering in their locker. There was a strong smell which she didn't like at all. But tolerating that smell was something she could do rather than being caught by any boy there. That will be so shameful if any senior sees her there. That will leave a bad remark on her forever. It was just her class 9th. She still had 3 years more there in the same school and wanted to spend them nicely.

Praying to her God, she sat on a normal seat. She hasn't found anyone else there still. She was checking her wrist watch time to time just to see if the 10 minutes are over or not. But it was rarely 2 minutes.

She heard low sniffles out of sudden. Turning her head just to right side, she found a boy sitting beside her. She was stunned that she did not notice him sitting there before. To make the situation more awkward she noticed a tear. He wiped it before she could really see.

" Oh I'm really sorry. I didn't want to disturb you. It was just a stupid dare... I must leave. " Arini stood up and backed away.

" Y.. You can stay. " He said looking up with his teary eyes.

Without giving it another thought Arini cautiously went and sat next to him as he wiped his face again.

" Are you okay? " She asked softly tilting her head to see his face with hesitation.

" It's just I'm going through a bit hard times right now. " He whispered.

Arini could recognize his face now. He was one of popular boy of their school. Shrey Gupta. He was good at studies, had good looks, was multi talented and his reputation in girls was best too. But there was another thing that he barely shows his emotions. He prefers to hide things or only shares with his best friends only. Arini was surprised that he just simply didn't ignore her.

But she didn't understand what to do, how to calm him. She was bad at sharing words which can provide comfort. She was bad at consoling. Not knowing what to do she pulled him in a hug, a tight one.

Shrey was taken a back by her action but didn't complain. He silently put his chin on her shoulder, inhaled the scent of her hairs. Right now no words could give him peace. He has listened to all those motivational, inspirational lines but nothing was working in his matter. He still found himself alone in the crowd. He seriously needed a hug now. An embrace where he can find strength to go on without stopping.

After a minute, Arini understood what she has done. She quickly pulled away in embarrassment. " I am sorry I did not---" He pulled her back into hug before she could finish.

She hesitated but hugged him back. She was confused. All she knew that Shrey hated to be touched.... especially by girls. He has always stayed away from girls. But girls never cared about his boundaries.