21. Secret Kiss 🤫

Writer's pov

Just like their first bike ride, arini held him tightly this time too. But all she wanted to is just, shifting closer to his soul. When the souls are connected, that says forever to her.

In the whole ride, Shrey could hear her giggles, some unnecessary talks and loud laughter. Shrey could not help but kept on smiling throughout the whole ride. That little smile on his lips didn't leave until he reached college and saw that Anubhav.

"Again" Shrey murmured looking at Anubhav who was smiling and waving at Arini and was surely coming to approach her as well.

" Come. Come with me. " Parking the bike in the right place, Shrey held Arini's hand as soon as he could and uttered. He just wanted Anubhav to stay away from them. From her.

" Wait. I need to wait for Kalpana? " Shrey saw her looking here and there to find that girl.

Shrey sighed. Now they have to wait.

" Hi Arini. How are you? Hi Shrey bhai. " Till then, the person Shrey didn't want to meet, approached them already.

" Oh hi Anubhav. " Only Arini replied. Shrey just nodded with a fake smile.

" You look beautiful. " Anubhav complimented making Shrey narrow his eyes.

" Thanks. Nobody told me this till now. You're the first one. Thanks"

And with that Shrey just remembered that he hasn't complimented her still. Keeping all his compliments as secret is not a good thing. . But poor him. He was shy in these things. Specifically when it comes to Arini, he can't help it.

" So I thought I'm not looking good " Arini added.

Shrey scolded himself so much in mind after hearing this. Now anubhav was making more irritated.

" Well you don't have to be complimented by someone to feel beautiful. You look beautiful if you, yourself think so. No one's compliment matter.. " Shrey uttered looking somewhere else. Well, his words were true enough. You can't deny it.

Arini nodded with a big smile before holding Shrey's arm saying " Got it "

Anubhav noticed how Arini clung to Shrey without even giving it a second thought. It's always with Shrey only. She never behaves this much comfortable with any other guy. Not even with him no matter how much he tries... Why with Shrey only? Questions were developing in his brain and suddenly he thought to say something.

" Arini, did you notice that we are wearing same colours clothes? White-white" Anubhav thought it will make her surprised, shocked and happy... But he didn't know that Arini already knew about the call thing.

Arini gave a fake smile. She didn't reveal cause it would make him embarrass.

Shrey shut his eyes tightly and opened them aggressively. " Let's go inside. " He kind of dragged Arini inside then. He could not bear that drama anymore.

" Ah.. Arini wait wait.. " But only if Anubhav left them alone.

🌻🌻🌻

" Shrey shrey? You know something " Arini gave a tug on his shirt to call him.

"Hmm? "

" Anubhav ne na.. "

" Kya? " ( what?)As if Shrey was waiting for it only. He turned to Arini as soon as he heard Anubhav's name from her mouth. " Kya kia?"

( what did he do?)

" He called to Kalpana to know my outfit. Cause he wanted to match the colour with me"