9. Behen Toh Bilkul Nhi!! 🙅‍♂️

Shrey's pov

Should I call it a date? Basically couples visit expensive restaurants and eat, that's what they call a date! Me and Arini are gonna do the same. Balram kaka's dhaba might not be a rich restaurant but his chhole bhature are nothing less than their expensive dish.

So... It's our first date... After our first kiss...

" Toh aj girlfriend ko sath lekar aye ho beta? " Just as I entered with Arini, kaka welcomed us like this.

( so you took your girlfriend today, boy?)

" She's not my girlfriend. " I corrected him.

" Fir kya behen hai? " Again asked he.

( then who is she? Your sister?)

" Behen toh bilkul nhi. " I said as soon as possible. Balram kaka started laughing.

( sister ! Not at all)

Arini can't be my sister. No... I have never seen her like a sister and we... we have kissed too. So she's definitely not my sister.

Then girlfriend?

We will think about it later. 😗

" Arini come here. " I pointed her to come towards me. She sat beside me. She was looking at the shop with big eyes. I know she has never visited any street food stalls. I don't even know if she will like it or not. But I can't take her to any better restaurant. I can't afford those all.

She cleaned the little dust of the bench with her handkerchief and then sat beside me. Her eyes were still busy exploring the shop. She was quiet for a long time. After... Kiss...Kissing her, she didn't speak that much. Huh.. Shrey, why can't you control your hormones?

" Would you like to have any sweet? " She turned her face towards me after hearing my words. " Chocolates " My eyes caught her lips again. How beautifully they curve when she speaks. I couldn't blink but licked my own lips.

In the next moment I saw her lowering her head and pushing herself in the opposite direction of the bench. Did I make her uncomfortable?

" Okay. After eating this, I will buy you a milky bar. " I said as she nodded.

" Okay.. " Her low voice came and made more distance between us.

It was irritating me. This girl always sticks her body to me but why all sudden so distance? Just because I kissed her? I'm her crush, aren't I? Then what's the problem if I kiss her? She should be happy...

She was pushing herself more towards the opposite and it was making me angrier.

" Stop it Arini." I raised my voice.

" If you don't want to sit with me then tell me, I'll sit there. But don't behave like this. I know I kissed you but I'm not a pervert now. Don't you know about hormones? Haven't you study biology? " I said in one go and found her looking at me with opened mouth.

" And don't you call me your pati? Then know that pati patni can kiss. " I added before turning to other direction.

Everyone was looking at us.

" Hanji Shrey bhai, behen toh bilkul nahi hai.. Samajh agya" Balram kaka's son, Adi said from behind making everyone laugh.

( yes Shrey bro, she is not your sister. Understood)

🙂💔

Then our food came. I took the plate from kaka and was about to pass her but she could not hold the plate. It was hot. Then I placed our plates between us and we started eating.