Bonus 3

Years later

Writer's pov

The evening held an air of excitement as Arini wrapped herself in the delicate folds of her light blue saree. A light necklace was adding the touch of elegance in her look. She was looking like a perfect fairy, coming down from sky.

They were going out with their friends tonight, for just a little friendly dinner, to share laughter and what not. Years passed away but still their friends group was same as before. They were in a good touch with everyone and spent times like this alot.

After applying lip gloss, Arini looked at herself in the mirror. She giggled looking at those glossy lips. She loved getting ready like this. When she was looking at the mirror, she had no idea that someone else was blessing his eyes also by looking at her. She did not feel anyone else's presence in the room but there was someone who entered just now and hitched his breath looking at that beauty.

The 'he' no one but her husband, Shrey.

Years passed away but Shrey's heartbeats were still able to increase whenever he looked at Arini. It felt like nothing has changed, they are meeting for the first time.

Slowly he took steps to her and held her shoulder. She flinched at first but then saw his reflection on the mirror. A big smile appeared on her lips, just as her eyes met with Shrey. Arini turned around and looked at him, asking, " How am I looking? "

Shrey just looked at her and kept on looking at her, rather than complimenting her. His mouth did not move even a little bit. He just kept on looking at her

Arini giggled, looking at his reaction. She stood up and turned totally to him while cupping his face within her palms. " You look so handsome you know " She said and did not forget to place a kiss on his lips.

Shrey's riverie broke when she was about to leave. Holding her wrist, he stopped her and asked, " Where are you going? "

" Downstairs. They will come soon "

Taking steps to her, he stood in front of her frame and said, " But they did not yet" Came his whisper.

Arini looked at the time before answering him " But look at the time. They will arrive at anytime. Let's go down stairs. "

She stated but Shrey wasn't in the mood of listening to her. Instead he wrapped hands around her and pulled her closer. Arini's hands placed on his chest automatically to maintain the little distance between them which was definitely of no use to Shrey.

" You know what you look so beautiful " He said while tugging a strand behind her air. Arini rolled her eyes and said, " You took too much time to say this. I'm not taking it anymore "

Shrey brought his face little closer to him and said, " I was speechless. You should understand how much pretty you looked in my eyes "

Her cheeks were getting red this time and she felt the rising heartbeats inside.

Instantly she looked down and said, " Oh " Arini couldn't utter more than that when she was pulled by him more closer.

" Look at me. I need those to look at me " His lips went so close to her that she could feel the hot breaths all over her face.

" Shre--" The attempt of saying his name did not work when Shrey already pressed lips over her. Arini closed her eyes suddenly when he started to move his lips slowly over her. It was a slow and deep kiss. But still that was intense enough to make her knees weaker.

" You..... You will..... r... ruin..mmhhm....my......mhh....lip gloss... " She mumbled somehow. Parting lips away from her for a few seconds, Shrey looked at her flushed face, saying, " I will apply it again " Just as he said that, he did not wait for another minute anymore and joined lips with her. This time it was little harsh than before.