20. Freshers Party 🥳

Few days later
Writer's pov

" Arini when are you leaving? " Shrey asked while forcing to close the door of his room in front of Arini.

Arini was obviously not strong enough to stand in front of his power but still she kept on fighting and tried her best to keep the door open.

" Only when you say yes" She answered.

Shrey shook his head desperately saying " Never"

Arini made puppy eyes and stood again in front of him " Shrey please. You have to come to the fresher's party. "

Shrey sighed and finally gave up in front of Arini's will. He left the door staying, " Why? I'm not a fresher. "

" But seniors join that too na"

" So what? I don't want to. "

This time arini narrowed her eyes and pressed her lips. She was getting angry now.
" Which kind of boyfriend are you? Aren't you even scared that creepy boys can watch your girlfriend in that party? You should stay with her "

" For your kind information we are not boyfriend-girlfriend " He crossed his arms.

" Husband-wife? "

" Leave " He pointed at the door. Stomping on her foot she left the place. " I hate you"

" Thank you " He didn't forget to reply her back.

Shrey sighed and sat on sofa. The whole incident was going on since the morning 8. He was tired of battling with Arini. Now he needed rest.

The whole incident was being watched by Madhav. He was already sitting on the sofa and completing his assignments. Just as Arini left he asked,

"Shrey you must be free tonight, right? I ne--" Before he could finish, Shrey spoke.

" No I'm going to fresher's party. I'm not free."

" Okay " Madhav murmured and spun his head again to the books but after thinking something he again asked, " But didn't you say 'no' to Arini just now"

" Uh.. " Shrey scratched the back of his neck and looked here and there to find an excuse. But sadly nothing was coming to his mind. He looked down and Madhav saw a little pout forming on his lips.

" I can't say 'yes' in front of her but I'll go "

Madhav bursted laughing. " Our hero is shy"

" It's not like that.... "

(Back to Arini's flat)

Arini entered and closed the door with a loud thud sound. It didn't take much time to understand that she was not in a good mood. Even her grumpy face was showing it too.

" What happened? You're supposed to smile like a joker after meeting that Shrey guy " Kalpana asked.

" I hate him " She stomped on her foot and shouted. " He.... He denied to come to the party. He isn't even worried about other guys watching meeeeee "

" I already told you that he'll deny. Has he ever said a 'yes' to you in once? "

" Hmm. You're right. "

" Well, Anubhav called me today. He was asking what you're wearing. "

Arini raised a brow asking, "why is he curious? "

Kalpana shook her head saying " I don't know but he wasn't declining the call until I told him"

" Aur ek taraf mere paati ko koi farak bhi nhi padhta 😩😩😩 bhagwaan ji mujhe hi kyun esa paati diya? " Arini dramatically spoke.