18. Accident?

Comment karna plz padhte padhte.. Accha lagta hai jabh comment ata hai 🐒

Shrey's pov

" Please Shrey please ghumado " Arini started whining. It's hard to say her 'no' when I  wanna spend time with her too but it's her first day. If she starts flying from the first day, she will end up ruining her studies. Why can't she understand? Our relationship can wait but our career can't!

( please shrey please show me)

" No cause you will only disturb me" I said loud just to hear a whisper from my heart 'as if you don't like to be disturbed by her?'

" I never disturb you Shrey"

Liar!

Before I could say anything, someone else came. I was engulfed in a tight hug.

Maya... Not again...

" Shreyyyy good morning.. I missed you " Maya said.

What the hell... I pushed her from me, "Maya please maintain a proper distance with me" I yelled.

She laughed with zero shame on her face. "Well Shrey, it's hard you know. We are just like magnet and iron, can't stay away"

I rolled my eyes. What nonsense...

" I came to tell you about my dream shrey.. " She started talking, holding my hand but I yanked her hand. " Last night I saw a dream you know. You were kissing me there. That was so romantic. And we did stuffs that o can't even talk about here " She added.

I shook my head hearing her nonsense words. " Maya please leave. Don't ruin our mood. Your boyfriend must be waiting for you. Go there " Before I could say anything to her, Madhav did my work.

And thank God that he said. Maya left after saying, " You don't have to care about my boyfriend. I just came to tell Shrey about my dream. Bye shrey. " She winked at me.

I tapped the temple of my head. She and her drama aren't less than headache. Then I looked at Arini. She was looking down with a cute pout. Cute! Obviously she is the cutest!

" Who was she? " I heard Kalpana asking.

I rolled my eyes. " Maya. I don't want to talk about her. She is sticking around me from the first day even after having a boyfriend.
We just won the Mr. & Mrs. Fresher tag and she started taking it too seriously.. Ugh.. She is just a spoilt brat"

" Oh that's bad. She is even watching wild dreams with you "

I nodded and said, " I know and it's disgusting "

Then shifting my gaze to Arini I said, " Umm.. Okay let me show her the college "
Even if I deny on her face but deep inside I don't want to leave a single chance to spend time with her.

But Arini did not look at me. Even after hearing that I'm taking her to show the college, she didn't look up.

I thought to hold her hand. It will bring her attention to me. But when I tried to hold her, she stepped back and held Kalpana's arm instead.

" Kalpana.. Let's go.. I'm tired " She murmured.

But didn't she want to?

" Arini I agreed to go with you" I said.

" Kalpana. Let's just go" She is not replying to me but Kalpana. Why?

" Ari----" Before I could call her, Kalpana said, " Oyeee at first finish your tour with him. Otherwise you will roam with a sad face the whole day and I'm not ready to see that. Go with him "